Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nullcheats legit?

Discussion on nullcheats legit? within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/21/2017, 21:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
yea its definitly scam. i thinked its legit - but its scam all users here they comment here thats "legit" have a new account since 2017 lol..
Old 08/21/2017, 23:36   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by eX.pLos[!]ve View Post
Because you, the most legit looking member on EPVP say its legit you think ppl fall in ur scam?

yeah well here's the difference, big guy: one of us knows what they are talking about.

you clearly are not part of the discord server full of legit sellers on this site, not surprised nobody bothered to invite you

Old 08/22/2017, 00:12   #18

elite*gold: 1670
Quote:
Originally Posted by merdecai View Post
yeah well here's the difference, big guy: one of us knows what they are talking about.

you clearly are not part of the discord server full of legit sellers on this site, not surprised nobody bothered to invite you

Obviously i dont even want to get an invite to ur trash scam ^^ If i wanted a good cheat, i know where i do get em

Like i alrdy said, go scam somewhere else.
Old 08/22/2017, 01:16   #19

Quote:
Obviously i dont even want to get an invite to ur trash scam ^^ If i wanted a good cheat, i know where i do get em

Like i alrdy said, go scam somewhere else.
clearly not the brightest i see - you realize there's zero risk to clicking a discord invite right?

it's a click away for you to realize it's legit and take your foot out of your mouth but instead you continue
Old 08/22/2017, 01:27   #20

elite*gold: 20
Exclamation

TO START NULLED IS NOT A SCAM

Quote:
du glaubst auch noch an den weihnachtsmann oder? wenn man leute abziehen will muss man glaubwürdig aussehen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafiaboyx View Post
Looks like a Scam. No Cheat Provider which works on BattlEye makes Big Promos to sell the Stuff...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdstar View Post
yea its definitly scam. i thinked its legit - but its scam all users here they comment here thats "legit" have a new account since 2017 lol..
Quote:
scam, just look at the black border at the bottom man ... cant u guys use ur brain instead of opening 100threads asking if those scamsites are legit? there WONT BE EVER public "vip hacks" you only can get into a private group if u meet various requirements.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonrole View Post
definetily not legit
Here is why,
Well, for all you guys saying its a scam its a scam let me start with this. Because this thread section is considered "free speech" lets have at it.

Explosive, you clearly do not understand what HIDING private information is. Such as his username, version number and other details that can help game developers see what version that hacks were being ran on and other information the seller chooses to keep private.

I am well know in the PUBG Trading community as running threads informing users on HOW to keep an eye out for scammers and other HIGHLY important information on how to find real and legit sellers. Go ahead and maybe take a quick look at it here --

Next, I would like to give a HUGE VOUCH to this hack. This hack is pretty expensive as ALMOST all of them are.
ExoCheats - $400 PER MONTH
Visual - $600 signup
I can go down the list but lets save some time.

NullCheats aka OWGOD
They currently in my books hold the #1 spot for the 0 VAC BANS.
Not a single client has EVER been banned as far as I know (past 3 months i have been in this community)
I have sent MANY happy friends/customers who come to me looking for legit vendors to nulled.

He may be $300 sign up. However, $100/m after is not bad AT ALL.

If you think this is to much money i would say go to IWantCheats enjoy 1 game before each ban! Hey only 30$ for a new account! (highly advise buying with a RU vpn)

Anyways, I will not sit here and make a large post going on about scammers and legit sellers I have already done that.

I will give a HUGE HUGE HUGE vouch to my friends over at NullCheats for selling 100% legit working hacks for PUBG. The #1 cheat (in my books) for NO VAC bans.

-1 this thread is a load of BS to any potential buyers who are looking for a hack you can visit this discord

It has many sellers who are legit and clearly shows scammers in action!

Enjoy everyone and have a great rest of your night!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/22/2017, 13:07   #21

Im using this hack like 3 month never detected good coder and trusted.Coder team realy friendly and prove to hack working.Sorry my bad english but if u looking good pubg hack Nullcheats best.
Old 08/22/2017, 13:49   #22

I also have used this hack.

Check my thread history. I call out scammers.

It's 100% legit. Very basic in terms of features but completely undetected.

Windows 10 only
Old 08/22/2017, 15:10   #23

@ how can you talk so much trash? ... the probaly most legit hack available is omdischeats and he want's far under those high **** prices

btw: IF i want to sell something i want to look legit and a black bar over the version number just shows that this **** is outdated so please don't talk.
Old 08/22/2017, 17:08   #24

They will probably took your bitcoins and kick you.
Old 08/22/2017, 19:11   #25

I also have this hack, quick turn around on updates and great support.
Old 08/22/2017, 19:32   #26

Quote:
@ how can you talk so much trash? ... the probaly most legit hack available is omdischeats and he want's far under those high **** prices

btw: IF i want to sell something i want to look legit and a black bar over the version number just shows that this **** is outdated so please don't talk.
I can see that you have some difficulty understanding, and that is OK - I have experience teaching children with learning disabilities and will try to make it clear.

He isn't talking trash - he is vouching for Null and his hack, explaining things that led to you being so quick to ignorantly say it's a scam. As he said, version number and name were blacked out so that the game devs would know less about the cheat - this is NOT 'trash talk.'

It's fine for other people to charge higher or lower than their 'competition' - the hack writers all (probably) use different bypass, methods, handles, overlay methods, GUIs, etc.
Old 08/22/2017, 20:27   #27

Dude no matter what u say, the way you are showing up here shows everyone alrdy that u're talking ****
Old 08/22/2017, 22:08   #28

its not a scam whether or not you choose to believe the people that keep posting here is on you but for one nulled responds quickly and handles any issues, was skeptical at first but really glad I went through with it. Is the cheat simple? yes, Is it expensive? yes. That doesn't make it a scam. either way if you have no proof its a scam keep moving don't slander a reputable seller based on your "feelings"...

and join date doesn't mean **** I've had an account here since 2012 but have 2 posts what does the date mean if I don't contribute anything??
Old 08/22/2017, 22:41   #29

I am a user. It is legit. I've streamed it before please dm me for any more info.

Cheat is great!
Old 08/23/2017, 01:39   #30

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,016
It's bullshit. Why doesn't he sell on epvp if he likes big Promos through "Where can I find pubg Hacks" Discord Servers.
Closed Thread