Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for an author. Win-win cooperation

Discussion on Looking for an author. Win-win cooperation within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for an author. Win-win cooperation

There's a chance.
If you have a good "PUBG" cheat, even if the function is only Perspective
If you are willing to expand your direction of making money. Please contact me
I can make the most of it. We can explore the cooperation in this area.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for cooperation in Turkey
06/24/2017 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello,In China SRO has died. I need the best SRO service with the Turkish ear。 I have the best game robots, the best filters, the best guards, the best new feature modules, You only need to provide server cooperation, The server was built in Turkey I have seen the foreign SRO private server, and no Chinese private service is doing well,,, You can contact me
[Buying] Buy Swtor Credits on All Servers,Looking for Long-Term Cooperation,Paypal/MB
07/13/2016 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Online buying SWTOR credits, Looking for long-term cooperation,I can pay via paypal and skrill (Moneybookers) Everyday need 800-1000M on EU servers especially T3M4 server , if you have more credits, I will buy all! Of course, Still need US suppliers! More Credits, More Money skype:buycredits (or [email protected]) Email:[email protected], [email protected]
looking long cooperation suppliers of Cabal EU
02/13/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
no one time seller, only real supplier cabal eu/uk (mercury, jupiter, mars, red moon) 1. you giving first 2. i buy 200-500kk once 3. payment, that what you need i will find how to pay contact: GG: 6133125 MSN: & e-mail [email protected] or [email protected]