Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Your (final) circle tactics?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Your (final) circle tactics?

Hey guys,

i often meet people with different opinions on how to play in the last circles (basically after it shrinked 2-3 times).
There are different tactics to approach the last circles and i'm not sure yet if there is one which plays out best in most of the times.

Tactic 1: After the first 2 circle shrinks you straight always set up for the center of the zone, preferably in a building or on a hill

Tactic 2: You always try to "play the edge" of the circles until the final show down

In my opinion both tactics have pros and cons. For example, in tactic 1 you'll most likely not have to deal with "moving all the time", since being in the center of the circle will garantuee you being in the (at least) next circle as well. Downside is, being in the center means, you'll get enemies from 360° around you.
Tactic 2, playing the edge of the circle, will make sure that you only have to cover about 180° of the battlefield around you, since the other 180° is covered by "the blue" or "the gas" however you want to call it. That's a huge plus, but the downside is, if you did set up on the edge and you're unlucky, the next circle moves to the complete oposite site where you did set up. Means, you'll have to move alot.

Also: you guys trying to set up in buildings or trying to be more mobile by setting up behind rocks, hills or trees?

Let me hear your opinion on this and what tactics you guys play to get that lovely chicken dinner ^^

Old   #2

elite*gold: 64
Tactic 1 = get sandwiched
Tactic 2 = Highest winchance if the luck is with you

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
ギルガメッシュ

The Black Market: 256/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,543
Well I try to combine option two with getting good positions on the edges for example hills and so on so I have a better overview of the battlefield than my enemies. Using this strategy I good a better initial situation on every circle shrink (atleast in theory).
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eX.pLos[!]ve View Post
Tactic 1 = get sandwiched
Tactic 2 = Highest winchance if the luck is with you
Well, i don't think it's that simple. There's alot of top tier players who stream their games and they often straight go for the center after the 3rd shrink. Mostly for buildings.
Cloud9 Chappie is a good example (you may know him, if you watch pubg twitch streams).

Just relying on "luck", in the hope that the next circle doesn't f*** you over, doesn't sound like the master plan

Old   #5

I like to try and work the edge of the white circle closest to the blue edge where the circles pinch together. Once it gets down to two or three players left I go around the edge till I know from process of elimination what slice of the circle the enemy is in. At that point it just comes down to patients and skill. I have won 4 squad games in a row with this tactic.
Old   #6

elite*gold: 9
In the Top 10, it is generally ideal to move as late as possible. The reason is simple. The earlier you move into the circle, the more players are likely alive and able to intercept you. You're also more likely to get sandwiched as you have to deal with players moving behind and infront of you. If you move late, you usually only need to worry about what's in front of you.
Now, this isn't always possible. What happens when the circle shifts hard in the opposite direction? In this case you need to take the gamble and move early. Reason being that you might not have the meds to get into the circle if you take blue damage, and if you get caught in an engagement your odds of surviving go way down the further away you are. In my experience, it's better to move early when the circle shifts hard away from you.
And if 70/50/30 people are alive, it's better to stay in the center of the circle.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autox View Post
In the Top 10, it is generally ideal to move as late as possible. The reason is simple. The earlier you move into the circle, the more players are likely alive and able to intercept you. You're also more likely to get sandwiched as you have to deal with players moving behind and infront of you. If you move late, you usually only need to worry about what's in front of you.
Now, this isn't always possible. What happens when the circle shifts hard in the opposite direction? In this case you need to take the gamble and move early. Reason being that you might not have the meds to get into the circle if you take blue damage, and if you get caught in an engagement your odds of surviving go way down the further away you are. In my experience, it's better to move early when the circle shifts hard away from you.
And if 70/50/30 people are alive, it's better to stay in the center of the circle.
nice description, this how i play too
Old   #8

Nice topic idea. I always straight go for the center of the circle after the 2nd shrink. I always try to have a car/bike from the beginning so i can move relatevly fast to the next center. I then try to get into a compound/building and play full agressive from there. Works out pretty well.
I also tend to move early than late to be in the best position the next circle has to offer early.

But since this game has a lot of RNG mechanics, you simply just can't do anything but die
Old   #9

I use both tactics.
Depends on the situation
Old   #10

I get center of circle, and just aimbot the **** out of everybody running to me.
Old   #11

I combine aimbot with speedhack and win when I feel like it
Old   #12

elite*gold: 35
Just keep my sides clear and move ahead. Them again I suck haha
Old   #13

lay on the floor in the center with a ghillie suit and let everyone kill eachother

Tags
circle, pubg, tactics