Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Known active hacks

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Known active hacks

Anyone know if aimjunkies is reliable or is battleeye catching them?

Old   #2

Aimjunkies is completely reliable, been playing with their stuff for a long time now. Almost 2 years, only had a GTAV account banned because i'm an idiot and gave myself 90 million.

But anyway, their PUBG is down right now exactly because Battleye, they don't release a cheat without being undetected, and the good thing is, they always refund you the downtime when they activate the cheat again.

Also cff.team is working on one cheat too, i'm constantly checking their websites to see who will release it first haha.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

The Black Market: 118/0/0
I know 1 Website what have a Hack but is INVITE only!

And when Aimjunkies will sell the hack is safe, since next update from battleye
Old   #4

Actually, Aimjunkies is not really all that reliable when it comes to cracking battle eye.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 950
The Black Market: 141/0/0
I would say Aimjunkies has never been very succesful in making their cheats undetected if it comes to the BattleEye Anti-Cheat.

However this is the first time they actually made a 'private' cheat, more screening who get's acces to it. So it's really hard to judge how good Aimjunkies turns out to be for PUB. Only time will tell.

An alternative would be perfectaim.io, they seem to have a decent cheat going for themselves. However I believe it's invite only (so a VIP member needs to get you a referall link).

Of course you can also try to find a private coder. Sadly currently here on elitepvpers most of the 'private coders' are scam-artists, and I wouldn't trust anyone at the moment untill their cheat has been vouched or verified by trusted members/mods.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokki123 View Post
I would say Aimjunkies has never been very succesful in making their cheats undetected if it comes to the BattleEye Anti-Cheat.

However this is the first time they actually made a 'private' cheat, more screening who get's acces to it. So it's really hard to judge how good Aimjunkies turns out to be for PUB. Only time will tell.

An alternative would be perfectaim.io, they seem to have a decent cheat going for themselves. However I believe it's invite only (so a VIP member needs to get you a referall link).

Of course you can also try to find a private coder. Sadly currently here on elitepvpers most of the 'private coders' are scam-artists, and I wouldn't trust anyone at the moment untill their cheat has been vouched or verified by trusted members/mods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKB0YV View Post
I know 1 Website what have a Hack but is INVITE only!

And when Aimjunkies will sell the hack is safe, since next update from battleye
Any of you have any referal for those private hacks? Willing to identify mysel f if needed, just want to play "fair" with cheats on haha =]
Old   #7

elite*gold: 950
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelc View Post
Any of you have any referal for those private hacks? Willing to identify mysel f if needed, just want to play "fair" with cheats on haha =]
Sadly I don't have any referal
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8

Thanks for the reply everyone, post up when someone's finds something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbanned View Post
Actually, Aimjunkies is not really all that reliable when it comes to cracking battle eye.
Is there anyone?
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistergsr View Post
Is there anyone?
When it comes to BE its really hard to tell. For example, I've yet to come across a provider that has undetected H1Z1 hacks. However, I've seen undetected R6S hacks on some providers, and that game is also protected by BE. I can't remember the place I saw it, i'll get back to you if I do.
Old   #10

I am interesting in this as well, I really just want an ESP going. If anyone has links or can do the refer thing it would be much appreciated. Verifying my identity is not an issue.
Old   #11

elite*gold: 20
Im a verified subscriber on the private cheat on aimjunkies ^^ (i know a admin personally)

It worked great but was detected. The coder knows now how they detect is and is rewriting the whole framework. When its up they test it and release it again to the private subscribers. So far ive played for 4 weeks whitout ban =) but now i have to wait If you want proofs i can printscreen my account =)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Hacks are for scrubs :/
Old   #13

Guy's u Like cheats ?
Helios make your pubg cheat.

Look >

I love this man. The best.
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarcelos View Post
Guy's u Like cheats ?
Helios make your pubg cheat.

Look >

I love this man. The best.
It's online? or this cheat isnot public yet?
Old   #15

you dont know Helios ?
OMG.

its hack from Artficialaim