Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Known active hacks

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 631
Received Thanks: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarcelos View Post
you dont know Helios ?
OMG.

its hack from Artficialaim
AA is total ****... if u wanna loose ur acc the fast way u buy from AA.



exec85 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by exec85 View Post
AA is total ****... if u wanna loose ur acc the fast way u buy from AA.

So tell me one better dude


tbarcelos is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 631
Received Thanks: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarcelos View Post
So tell me one better dude
Those u do not know as it seems. They are good cause not many know em.
exec85 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Great.


tbarcelos is offline  
Old   #20

 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 101
Received Thanks: 7
Just keep in mind, you are giving your private information to multi cheats platforms, let that sink in, and if you still want to go ahead with it good luck.

Granted they got detected one week after release.
Fei Fei is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 18
perfectaim
m0nkie is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
bump.
tritton17 is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarcelos View Post
you dont know Helios ?
OMG.

its hack from Artficialaim
Iknow but dont have hack for PUBG in the ArtificialAim ...
wslremix2 is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by wslremix2 View Post
Iknow but dont have hack for PUBG in the ArtificialAim ...
It's in testing phase and they have own testers for it.
So you won't be seeing it in there until it gets released.
(Of course if they manage to release it.)
“Pachenko” is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Fei View Post
Just keep in mind, you are giving your private information to multi cheats platforms, let that sink in, and if you still want to go ahead with it good luck.

Granted they got detected one week after release.
Who?
xxfbtmof is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
i looking hack for PUBG , some one have hack i can buy ??
kiclax is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarcelos View Post
you dont know Helios ?
OMG.

its hack from Artficialaim
since there is nothing on AA where helios is admin and don't support Battleeye?
how can we get hack from him
kurt83 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 950
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 923
Received Thanks: 242
The problem with these big multi-game cheat providers is that they are the first targets for anti-cheat developers. Making them always prone to getting detected. Especially Battle Eye is known for being very hard, and the only reason cheat providers are giving in and trying to fight BE is because of the popularity of the game ($$$). Artificial Aim, perfect aim, or AJ, they will get detected frequently, be prepared for this!
lokki123 is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Gr33NMonst3R is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokki123 View Post
The problem with these big multi-game cheat providers is that they are the first targets for anti-cheat developers. Making them always prone to getting detected. Especially Battle Eye is known for being very hard, and the only reason cheat providers are giving in and trying to fight BE is because of the popularity of the game ($$$). Artificial Aim, perfect aim, or AJ, they will get detected frequently, be prepared for this!

exactly


tbarcelos is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
PinkySRO#80 Cap#High rates#Active community#Active jobbing.
PinkySRO https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWohCsNLcq1buU_lMNCI7rYbIRNTpP_Qz1DpYW-gkzpimM6M6O Hello there, I would like to...
105 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
Tribute to well known, still active coders
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3140/teamig.jpg
28 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
WTS RIFT Collectors Edition ACTIVE account active until 23 may CHEAP
http://i56.tinypic.com/2cf2zwi.jpg I am selling my personal collectors edition account. It has a level 50 defiant mage on Whitefall server (EU)...
5 Replies - Rift Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.