Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

K#SpaceX - STREAMABLE - safe individual private PUBG Hack

Discussion on K#SpaceX - STREAMABLE - safe individual private PUBG Hack within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/17/2021, 20:20   #31

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankytc2 View Post
I'm interested where can I buy this product.?
From my site kradau.com
Old 05/18/2021, 21:10   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 10
undetected
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2021, 14:31   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I bought 1 week key. Here is my review.

Overview: [6/10] Cheat works as it should. Kradau doesn't reply u regularly.

ESP: [7/10] It has all the regular features you would see in a normal cheat. 1. Vischeck doesn't work perfectly. (Sometimes it shows visable when enemies behind the wall. It effects ur aimbot when u try to act) 2. In some of buildings the esp doesn't work totally. (If u played csgo, u will know wut im talking about)

Functionality: [3/10] Menu is very simplistic and is easily use able by newbies/beginners . 1. Menu setting can be saved except the radar. (If u don't use that, u need to turn it off after injecting every time ) 2. The weapon esp only shows ak, m4a1, 98k, m24. And in this pubg version, rifle sucks. 3. The item esp doesn't work if the item got touch. (Eg. Someone was wounded and threw all important items, ur esp doesn't show) 4. Item esp always makes pubg.exe crash. (After this week patch, item esp fully unfunctional. If u turn on item esp, game crash) 5. Aimkeybind doesn't support letter. U can only use alt, caps lock, etc.

Pricing: [5/10] Kradau doesn't add time to ur key after a whole day updating. Because of all the problems from above, my opinion is this product is not worthy of such a high price.

Undetectability: [?/10] Personally I can not speak on this however I have scoured the discord a little bit and I have seen that there haven't been many people who have been banned and most who have been banned were 1 day banned. I have also found out that there haven't been any detections (that I know of). All my account r fine after one week testing.
Old 06/01/2021, 22:20   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Sure please add me on discord.
Duuude can you DM Me your discord, for some reason on your site it doesn't take me! I used to run with you for a long time!
Closed Thread

Tags
pubg hack, pubg hack spacex