Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introduce yourself!

Discussion on Introduce yourself! within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 01/20/2010, 18:34   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JizzMasterJ View Post
im formerly GurneyHalek, since being banned ive turned to the dark side and im lovin it. also purchased the damncheaters premium trainer awhile back and it was pretty **** nice
"here they come to snuff the leecher..."

Being banned is not a reason to go out and attempt to ruin others' game play. I have been suspended on my main twice, both times unsuspended. If you are going to hack, you need to completely understand the ramifications of your actions, rather than 'get some leet hax' and 'pwn some noobs' with no skill.
Old 01/21/2010, 06:12   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefioso View Post
"here they come to snuff the leecher..."

Being banned is not a reason to go out and attempt to ruin others' game play. I have been suspended on my main twice, both times unsuspended. If you are going to hack, you need to completely understand the ramifications of your actions, rather than 'get some leet hax' and 'pwn some noobs' with no skill.
i was banned from my room mate hacking on trials. my damcheaters sub ran out months before i was banned. so with all due respect, dont preach to me on the ethics of hacking a 6+ year old game. if i choose to release my own hacks, i will, but i do enjoy other peoples work and praise them for it. now, enough of lecturing, pleased to meet you
Old 01/21/2010, 21:47   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizzMasterJ View Post
i was banned from my room mate hacking on trials. my damcheaters sub ran out months before i was banned. so with all due respect, dont preach to me on the ethics of hacking a 6+ year old game. if i choose to release my own hacks, i will, but i do enjoy other peoples work and praise them for it. now, enough of lecturing, pleased to meet you
The game could be ten years old. If you are ruining gameplay for people who pay to play it, you aren't being cool, you aren't 'leet,' you are a ****. If you find something nice, by all means, show it off a bit, have fun, be proud. But because you broke the EULA, you don't have room to destroy the gameplay of others.
Old 01/22/2010, 06:58   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefioso View Post
The game could be ten years old. If you are ruining gameplay for people who pay to play it, you aren't being cool, you aren't 'leet,' you are a ****. If you find something nice, by all means, show it off a bit, have fun, be proud. But because you broke the EULA, you don't have room to destroy the gameplay of others.
says the person releasing hacks, therefore advocating game-breaking behavior

/endconversation

nice to meet you btw
Old 04/14/2010, 22:54   #50

Smile My turn..

My name is Peter and I've been playing Planetside since beta, I wouldn't call myself a hacker but I know a few things here and there. Thanks.
Old 08/27/2011, 09:16   #51

+1 Thread cool.
Old 08/27/2011, 19:33   #52

I switch games from time 2 time, so i just started playing planetside, so hai. ;O
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2012, 17:20   #53

My name is My name is My name is Slim Shady, XD
nah just kidding, my name is blahzar, I'm sexy and I know it =D