Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Let me introduce myself

Discussion on Let me introduce myself within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Let me introduce myself

Hi you all, im leo and imnew here.

I dont post much,but i should warn you i have a sharp tongue and a wicked sense of humor :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Introduce yourself!
05/01/2012 - Planetside - 52 Replies
Feel free to introduce yourself, whether you're a new troll or l33t haxor.
Introduce our selves
07/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hello, im TheConArtist and im new to this game, and section. So i had an idea of making this thread and getting to know this part of the forum, and its members. So, lets post our character screenshots (If you post more then one, please post the rest in a spoiler (code "LINK" without the space)) with, race, class, server, and even nickname if you like. So i'll start: Name: TheConArtist (tho in the game, Theconartist, lame) Surname: TCA Race: Halfling Class: Rogue Path: Master Mechanic...
HoN Discussion/Introduce Yourself
01/22/2010 - Heroes of Newerth - 22 Replies
so im gonna start off i guess... My IGN is RandomKnight... i suck in HoN never played DotA so not as good as all you guys D: but im getting better and soon il own u all xD>
INTRODUCE YOUR SELF...
05/20/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 112 Replies
So here it goes... Purpose of this thread "to know each other and unite us fellow pinoys who loves to hack GC" "PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORMAT" NAME : GENDER :
My introduce
11/09/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello all, I am French, student and i am 18 years old I love computer p^^ Sorry for my english ( i ma french) and good job for this very good forum ;) :)