Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pSide Console

Discussion on pSide Console within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pSide Console

Hello elitepvper's,

So here I am once again. With the news of planetside next hitting the airway's. I took some interest in planetside once more. How-ever not in the way you may think. The following source that I'm releasing does not contain a single hack. But a simple tool that hacks or other game modifications could be developed around.

Abilitys of menu:
  1. Move any type of menu with the mouse by dragging the title bar.
  2. Processing commands by user input.
  3. Access history commands by pressing up and down arrows.
  4. View past enter commands up to 33 lines (via back buffer).
  5. Minimize menu's.

FAQ
-Does this contain any hacks? Because I can't ******* read the beginning of this post.
No.

-Would this menu setup work for any other game?
In theory, if the game was using DirectX 8.

-Does this framework contain any bug's?
Of course, I guarantee zero success in anything I program.

-How do I compile?
Learn your compiler and other programming necessities, AKA external library's.

-Was this really programed in C?
About 99.8% is pure C. Though a conversion that I could not figure out (via DIMOUSE structure ) a C++ function was used.

Latest version: 1.0
Attached Files
File Type: zip pSide_Menu_src.zip (1.98 MB, 52 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2010, 09:40   #2

This is amazing Jolt, thank you. I will be having fun with this. Maybe I'll release version with demo hacks, so maybe people will be motivated enough to actually learn to code and modify memory for themselves.
Old 01/22/2011, 10:01   #3

joltt whats up bro! Been a long time man... still talk to justin?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Console Commands for Lame Console Look
12/07/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Well, to avoid any further useless posts on this subject... here are a ton of console based commands that will control the game from the server console. I will not explain what each does, it should be pretty easy to figure out, and I don't intend to answer stupid questions. If its a good question, I will answer it. public static void DoStuff() { bool flag = true; Console.Clear(); Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Red; ...
[pSide 2.5] Source.
12/14/2010 - Planetside - 93 Replies
Hello elitePvpers, It's been along time since I've created a thread. But I wanted to give something back to the community. The source of my first basehook for Planetside. I have no intention on making a profit for this program of mine. But what my intentions are, is hope that someone out their can learn from it and improve or create something of their own. For the most part I'm finished with what I wanted to gain from making this hack for planetside, and fell I can't learn anything more then...
looking for working pside hacks
11/25/2010 - Planetside - 4 Replies
hello im looking for a working, virus free planetside hack package with the following nocof no reload no stealth fast rate of fire i am willing to pay up to $50 for a working, preferably undetectable(or as close as possible) package with these option, plus the opportunity to make more money by keeping it updated when planetside gets patched.
Help compiling pside...
04/27/2010 - Planetside - 5 Replies
Compiling... hackbase.cpp c:\documents and settings\administrator\desktop\pside source fix\pside\pside\MainHead.h(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'detours.h': No such file or directory DllMain.cpp c:\documents and settings\administrator\desktop\pside source fix\pside\pside\MainHead.h(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'detours.h': No such file or directory Generating Code... detours.h is in the pside directory... Any help?
Pside v2.5
04/15/2010 - Planetside - 4 Replies
------ Build started: Project: pSide, Configuration: Release Win32 ------ Compiling... mydetours.cpp c:\documents and settings\administrator\desktop\psidev25 new\pside\pside\MainHead.h(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'detours.h': No such file or directory hackbase.cpp c:\documents and settings\administrator\desktop\psidev25 new\pside\pside\MainHead.h(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'detours.h': No such file or directory DllMain.cpp c:\documents and...