Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help compiling pside...

Discussion on Help compiling pside... within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help compiling pside...

Compiling...
hackbase.cpp
c:\documents and settings\administrator\desktop\pside source fix\pside\pside\MainHead.h(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'detours.h': No such file or directory
DllMain.cpp
c:\documents and settings\administrator\desktop\pside source fix\pside\pside\MainHead.h(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'detours.h': No such file or directory
Generating Code...

detours.h is in the pside directory...

Any help?
Old 03/11/2010, 06:55   #2

make sure the paths are set..
Old 03/11/2010, 22:38   #3

Meaning?
Old 03/18/2010, 14:13   #4

I've redownloaded as the source, made my changes, now I go to compile, what would I need to set/change to compile?
Old 03/24/2010, 03:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicland View Post
I've redownloaded as the source, made my changes, now I go to compile, what would I need to set/change to compile?
Old 04/27/2010, 16:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicland View Post
Compiling...
hackbase.cpp
DllMain.cpp
Generating Code...

detours.h is in the pside directory...

Any help?
***** like you ruin games. slit your wrists emo