Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Retarded Pull Hack

Discussion on Retarded Pull Hack within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

View Poll Results: Do you want a retarded pull hack?
Yes 6 28.57%
No 7 33.33%
Go Fuck Yourself 8 38.10%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 01/01/2011, 19:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Pull hacks and teleport are aweful even if i was hacking on rof/cof id get annoyed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pull hack?
10/16/2009 - Metin2 - 9 Replies
hi... git es ein pull hack der von selber pullt? wenn ja bitte posten oder wer es erstelln kann bitte machen... MFG
Pull Hack?
06/14/2009 - Metin2 - 12 Replies
hi. wollte mal fragen ob es möglich wäre einen hack zu machen bei dem auf knopfdruck alle mops auf der karte zum spieler rennen... (wie bei einem tapferkeitsumhang...)
Pull hack mechanism questions
05/07/2009 - Planetside - 2 Replies
I was curious about the basic mechanism of the so called "pull hack." The basic idea is just that you're setting everyone else's X,Y,Z coordinate in front of you, right? Are there 400 static memory locations for the coordinates for all of the possible enemies that your client tracks? Does the server-given list of enemies tracked by the client include the entirety of the continent you're on, or only within some smaller local area? Finally, is it feasible to figure out the memory locations...
A way of boTTing .. but its retarded
01/15/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies
There is this bot Called retarded bot V2.4b .. i used it but it had a skill problem .. so i used with it the bot presser which is uploaded by lady_lasher and it works fine for me ... it wont go to town or anything .. all u have to do is to buy many pots and leave it in the attacking area . I said i wont upload anything .. but ppl asked for it and they cant find it anywhere .. i will put the link but i am not responsible for anything i told u .. RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting AND ALL...
Some retarded questions
04/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
this is freaking lame my friend is keep on asking me if they hace to repair the items after using mets on it so that he could get a soc. i said yes but i was not sure could u please post something that he could actually believe me OMG~ text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=He is a **FREAKING NOOB**' border='0' alt='He is a **FREAKING NOOB**' /> :fedup: