Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Questoin on regards to memory hacking...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have been noticing that people are gettings instabanned while using the UltimateHUD hack and well my question really is, if someone uses lets say TSearch to hack for the CoF value and nop it. Is that detectable on any level?!?. I have 100% certainty that i see a few TR players w/ it and i know they been using it for months and months i just never bothered but i never seen them get banned so maybe thought that Memory hack worked a lil different then you DX Injection hack.

Thanks ahead of times fellas.

Old   #2

yeah youll get instabanned, tsearch + TMK is the way people use to make the old trainers here... that is all detected now, supposedly only itburnz knows how to make undetected trainers now, him and his leet coding :P

Old   #3

It is very simple. Whenever someone releases a hack SOE gets aware of it, checks how it works and adds it to their cheat detection. Therefore anything you'll find on the net will be detected sooner or later - or worse, is already detected.

Only option to cheat undetected is creating a tool on your own and simply dont give it away.

- I.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Itburnz@Dec 10 2006, 16:13
It is very simple. Whenever someone releases a hack SOE gets aware of it, checks how it works and adds it to their cheat detection. Therefore anything you'll find on the net will be detected sooner or later - or worse, is already detected.

Only option to cheat undetected is creating a tool on your own and simply dont give it away.

- I.
but itburnz ur the only one that knows how to make this undetected stuff, and you wont tell us xD so we cant make our own...

Old   #5

I have my own little undetected hack but i need an updated dll from Itburnz
Old   #6

teach the rest of us on how to make your own =D
Old   #7

I really want to learn.
Old   #8

He makes it using C++ Delphi ASM or any other type of programming language. The best way to learn is to look at tutorials for other games and learn from them. I have personally learned how to make trainers in c++ for BF2 and BF2142. Then all I need to do is find addresses for the cof BUT find a different kind perhaps? Or just use the current one and use jump caves or something to keep it undetected.
Old   #9

The main problem with planetside is that when even when you just hook a debugger to the game it already gets detected. they have been updating their detection to an extend where it gets really hard to get cheats working undetected. I'm still in the processing of developing a new tool however with each option i add to the trainer i trigger at least once their detection making it pretty hard to get things done.

They definitly have been working on their detection the last days - things are getting harder.

- I.
Old   #10

Wow you serouis? Itburnz. Im being serouis. I can help you with hacking it.I could be a good asset. Try ****dbger. I wont say the name because the devs will pick up on it.