Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How-To]Prevent being banned!

Discussion on [How-To]Prevent being banned! within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[How-To]Prevent being banned!

Hi people, i found this tutorial on another forum, this will help you a lot for prevent being banned! I will try to modify it as good as i can, as you can understand it
Here are the 3 Crash Report.exe Locations:
Quote:
C:\Program Files (x86)\PlanetSide 2\wws_crashreport_uploader.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\PlanetSide 2\LaunchPad.libs\wws_crashreport_uploader.exe
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Sony Online Entertainment\ApplicationUpdater\wws_crashreport_u ploader.exe
You must block these 3 files with the Windows Firewall.. Look here:

After you did that, if your game does crash, make sure you open your game installation folder, example: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PlanetSide 2\'
and DELETE the following folders: 'PlanetSide2.exe-00000********.session'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more security, deny the access to there folders:
Quote:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\SCE
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\SCE
1.Open each folder
2.Right-Click the Folder 'wws_crashreport' and click 'Properties'
3.Select the 'Security' Tab and Click 'Advanced'
4.Select your user then click the 'Change Permissions' Button
5.Select your user again and click the 'Edit' Button'
6.Set the following to 'Deny' - Create Files/Write Data + Create Folders/Append Data
7.Click 'OK', Then Click 'APPLY'
8.Done

This is not 100% safe, but it helps
There are copies of every crash here: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
Delete the .dmp files, not the folder

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then go here: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
Open the 'hosts' file, and add this 2 lines:
Quote:
127.0.0.1 recap.station.sony.com
127.0.0.1 ps2recap.station.sony.com
Credits: UC (I didn't done a copy & paste, i modified it )
Now you should be safe from bans, enjoy this