Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Planetside 2 CertBot] 30k xp per h

Old   #121

elite*gold: 95
looks pretty good and seems as if the code would not have to change to much. maybe ill look into this the next month.

Old   #122

As i said, just had to add the adress to the gui, delete some things from killing and other minor changes. But:
I DID NOT TEST THIS!! all changes were made from mind, so i dont know if it runs correctly. (my hotkey for using knife is "1", also the config file changed. just delete it^^)
When i tested the knifing yesterday i got ~300 points in 35 seconds so ~35k xp per hour. but this is without reviving and with this faster shield regenerator upgraded to max.
also positioning the character correctly could make problems. you have to stand pretty close, to get the dummy in range and the healer still has to stand between them.
and the hitbox does not seem to get much smaller when you crouch. i think standing in a slight triangle (not all in a line) works.
(stand the same way like before, just much closer, so the dummy is in range of the knife)

Old   #123

elite*gold: 0
Won't you get banned just by attaching cheatengine to PS2? I thought PS2 detects CE and PS2 will terminate and ban you.
Old   #124

has never happened to me (played in march)

Old   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by butter123 View Post
As i said, just had to add the adress to the gui, delete some things from killing and other minor changes. But:
I DID NOT TEST THIS!! all changes were made from mind, so i dont know if it runs correctly. (my hotkey for using knife is "1", also the config file changed. just delete it^^)
When i tested the knifing yesterday i got ~300 points in 35 seconds so ~35k xp per hour. but this is without reviving and with this faster shield regenerator upgraded to max.
also positioning the character correctly could make problems. you have to stand pretty close, to get the dummy in range and the healer still has to stand between them.
and the hitbox does not seem to get much smaller when you crouch. i think standing in a slight triangle (not all in a line) works.
(stand the same way like before, just much closer, so the dummy is in range of the knife)
Hi, thanks so much for all your work and support thus far.

Was hoping to test the script you just posted, but am a bit confused as to how to run it. I have autoit installed and successfully compiled your original source file on the main post, but have had no luck with the one you just posted. Is it just a revision to the original? Where would I paste it in the original file?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Old   #126

after you installed autoit, you have to copy the nomadmemory.au3 into the includes folder in the autoit directory.

after that, delete
#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=butter.ico
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
and it should work.
but i still did not test it^^
(press f5 to run it from scite, which also prints out errors)
if you get errors what are these?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #127

Quote:
after you installed autoit, you have to copy the nomadmemory.au3 into the includes folder in the autoit directory.

after that, delete
#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=butter.ico
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
and it should work.
but i still did not test it^^
(press f5 to run it from scite, which also prints out errors)
if you get errors what are these?
Ah thank you. Was missing imageseach.au3. Is there a specific one I need or is this a default file like: ?

Thanks again.

EDIT: Actually, just realized that after the knife nerf this does not work very well anymore. Knives only do 500 damage (the shield amount). It would still work on infiltrators because they only have 400 shields however but that would require a 4th ps2 box running to revive the infil dummy...

Or it could be coded to knife again after shields have begun to regen (after 10 seconds) then heal to full and repeat.

Any help / suggestions as to how this could be accomplished would be amazing! Thanks again

Edit2: Corrected shield regen time as 10 seconds w/o certs, not 4.5.
Old   #128

yes thats the right imagesearch.au3

i havent played ps2 for months, so so i cant really help.
if you know how to code, you could sum life + shield points and as soon as they are above the knife damage, let him knife.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #129

Quote:
yes thats the right imagesearch.au3

i havent played ps2 for months, so so i cant really help.
if you know how to code, you could sum life + shield points and as soon as they are above the knife damage, let him knife.
Ah alright; Great idea, but no coding experience for me unfortunately. Either way thanks for all your help and contributions thus far! If you ever get back into the game or have spare time to implement that idea though I'd highly appreciate it and I'm sure others would too. Thanks again for the help!

EDIT: The suppressed firearm idea + dropping ammo every once in a while is also a good option, far less noticeable than the turret fire, if you ever think of drawing up a code for that (not sure how difficult or different that would be from your original).
Old   #130

Sehr Unglaubwürdig. Wo man doch weis das Certs alle Serverside Liegen. Und ein Bot niemals die Kraft hat auf die Datenbank zuzugreifen. ^^
Old   #131

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by panchan View Post
Sehr Unglaubwürdig. Wo man doch weis das Certs alle Serverside Liegen. Und ein Bot niemals die Kraft hat auf die Datenbank zuzugreifen. ^^
ziemlich geil das du auf einem thread der 1. jahr alt ist was schreibst.
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerun View Post
ziemlich geil das du auf einem thread der 1. jahr alt ist was schreibst.
Und wie kommt man darauf das man Server Werte ändert lol - da steht doch Cert Farm und nicht Server Hack ....
Old   #133

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxcom View Post
Und wie kommt man darauf das man Server Werte ändert lol - da steht doch Cert Farm und nicht Server Hack ....
Was weiß ich....
Brain.exe hat bestimmt nen Virus
Old   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerun View Post
Was weiß ich....
Brain.exe hat bestimmt nen Virus
Musst du hier mal testen:
Thanks
1 User
Old   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by panchan View Post
mussu sport machen, hassu mehr kraft