Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tmk and vista

Discussion on Tmk and vista within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tmk and vista

So ive been trying to mkae a no Cof trainer with very little luck. I seem to run into a roadblock no matter what path I take! Now I cant use tmk because im on vista.

Anyone have any ideas?

Im not great at anything coding related and would prefer to avoid haveing to read a book in order to get this to work.
Old 02/12/2009, 14:22   #2

TMK works fine on my vista, dont know your problem. Perhaps run it as an administrator? Vista 101? Hell if you have already gotten to the TMK stage you can use anything to poke the address you found. But im sceptical you even know how to use tsearch if you cannot get TMK to run. On vista Tsearch also needs to be ran as an administrator on vista or you wont see planetside.exe
Old 02/12/2009, 22:53   #3

Did some research and found out that TMK is NOT compatible for my version of vista (64bit) that ships the computer I bought.

What other programs do you guys recommend?

By the way, my 8yr old nephew could fugure Tsearch out
Old 02/20/2009, 12:39   #4

Cheat-Engine has support for Vista x64. Might wanna give it a shot. The script engine is pretty strong too if you have any programming talent.