Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free trial client?

Discussion on Free trial client? within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free trial client?

Buddy of mine wants to try PS. Where are you guys getting your free trials from? The french 30day one is no longer giving out keys. Where else can I grab a trial key from?

-Thanks
Old 02/15/2008, 02:09   #2

^^tell him to download that, and usually clients have it where you can Get a 14 Day free trial....
Old 02/15/2008, 08:51   #3

Are you just guessing or does that really link people to a free trial account? If it does, can't you just link me to the free trial key assignment page?
Old 02/15/2008, 09:11   #4

or you could not be lazy and check for yourself.
Old 02/16/2008, 03:41   #5

Make a new subscription, and you get 14 days for free...... Check it out yourself....
Old 02/16/2008, 11:15   #6

just go station.sony.com and make a new account.
when you login PS it will ask you if you would like a 14days triala.

i have 2 comps so i use trial acc to drive-gun a tank/lib all by my own.
Old 02/19/2008, 20:11   #7

TRIAL

go to there runnin a 14 day now
Old 02/19/2008, 21:22   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
just go station.sony.com and make a new account.
when you login PS it will ask you if you would like a 14days triala.

i have 2 comps so i use trial acc to drive-gun a tank/lib all by my own.
Yeah know Roumor, funny as it may be ,thats what i used too do lawl.
Old 02/20/2008, 20:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclowns View Post
Yeah know Roumor, funny as it may be ,thats what i used too do lawl.
Yea, I used to do that with the PS reserves. Now, all I do is run my travel toon on my laptop + my main on Pc. My travel toon normally has airsupport+ground support+ adv hacking.

In the past, I'd have a 3rd PS reserves account that I used for pulling other empire vehicles for myself to hack in "various" situations ! "How the heck are you getting vanguards so easily there buddy?" .

Side note: Lib bombing is a TON easier when you don't have to yell at someone on ventrilo to BOMB NOW!! Considering theres no wait time from your brain to your motive reflexes .

-Mojo
Old 02/20/2008, 21:12   #10

when you get banned on a trial account for blatantly hack do you need to change your code caved address or anything?
Old 02/20/2008, 21:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by j00b View Post
when you get banned on a trial account for blatantly hack do you need to change your IP or anything?
As I recall you don't get banned for "blatant" hacking. They scan trial accounts with some memory checksum. Normally people report being banned within 1 to 3hrs on free trial accounts using No-Cof, Inf Afterburners, ROF etc etc. Though I believe this is just a rumer.

And yes, if you have a router just release it's IP and have it refresh.

OR, if you do not own a router, simply goto start->run->cmd-> type ipconfig /renew I believe to get a new IP. I should also note, that planetside does not ban via Mac Addresses. They will mass ban via IP's (only) which makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. Unless it's a typical SOE money grubbing technique /shrug.

-Mojo
Old 02/20/2008, 21:26   #12

I'm aware of how I get banned, I'm just trying to see if I need to change anything on my computer so I wont get banned on another account instantly