Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removing cheat detection from trial accounts

Discussion on Removing cheat detection from trial accounts within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Removing cheat detection from trial accounts

Well sense i cant get ahold of cali and craby wont give me a way too contact him. I thought id try too keep the forum alive by comming up with a diff subject. Maby we will post on the forums maby just pm but has anyone had any success on bypassing the cheat detection on 14 day trial accounts. I heard that it is possible and i dont feel like paying again.Im here most of the time and always check my pms. Get back too me if you wanna talk.
Old 02/02/2008, 01:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey homey ill be rounding everyone back up. I got a perma Vent for our group. Im paying for it so it wont get cancelled like the last. N e way bro, PM me n ill get u the info. BTW, on the 6th we going to be busy. FYI. holla at me.
Old 02/03/2008, 17:44   #3

you posted, that you have a new vent in like 10 threads in a row lol.
Old 02/03/2008, 18:46   #4

Nah its cool kalifornia wants too be a totall fuktard typical for people younger then me then its cool. I got online and he was just stupid too me. I dont play like that but hey good that you are back. Hope you had fun. Yeah im going too palm springs soon i figure i need a break. Traveling is great. Later have a awsome day.
Old 02/04/2008, 17:08   #5

Nice. Rich boy. Wish I was at Palm Springs. But unfortunatly Im still a Redneck in the hills.
Old 02/15/2008, 00:28   #6

Yeah what is the vent info. I Know cali is sucking **** again but dam. Sorry that kid wants too **** me off. I have the other vent but dont see you guys in it.
Old 02/19/2008, 21:17   #7

Itburnz they hardy even check the account that are Sub. I was cheating for like 3 months the only reason i got banned was because i was not being secret about it. Craby told me that cali knew how to bypass it in genral. Its cool ive went on with my life sense they wanna be *spoon. Now i hack on Flysis, its kind of fun.

No i understand what you are saying itburnz i kind of figured that.