Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Huge, recognizable increase of hacking ingame

Discussion on Huge, recognizable increase of hacking ingame within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Huge, recognizable increase of hacking ingame

Id like to ask people not to be too noticable of their hacks ingame. I logged on my VS char the other day and watched my /c chat fer a lil while and started seeing codes appear on chat. Not only that but noticed the witch hunt fer hackers there as well. People accusing people everywhere.... "You got a 12 kill streak! ur automatically a hacker!" Well whether we r or not, Im asking those that do hack to be more carefull and / or let ur friends know to be as well.

Going to give a few examples of how to hide ur hacks, If you guys could help me add some more examples it would be nice too for all the new guys coming to this addy.

1. Cloaker using a AMP way 30 meters away with no COF is a no no. This will surely get you reported.
2. Snipers, lets use our Crouch hotkey more. Ive noticed alot of standing and firing with no COF. Also sniping using Freeze is real fun, but lets try n steer clear of freezing enemies when they pop outa the base doors. Usually enemies get hit once n run back in when close to doors. When u shoot through walls n kill enemies this is easily detectable for hacking, and surely will be reported by many.

Any other tips will be greatfully appreciated.
Old 11/18/2007, 23:42   #2

I Strongly agree with this. And do not give some random Noob Hacks, and if you do just warn them and tell them to Not do it often. We would hate to see SOE coming out with Scans more often, and More random patches......
Old 11/21/2007, 09:05   #3

lol I only got 6 accounts banned in the past month. But hey I got 17 more .
Old 11/22/2007, 00:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joltting View Post
lol I only got 6 accounts banned in the past month. But hey I got 17 more .
Good Game
Old 12/12/2007, 01:33   #5

i agree and i admit i had gotten a lil lax in my keepin up with hacking protocol...i was the clokaer or one of them...i promise to stop and be more responsible in the future....this is my first post and i have just learned how to use tsearch and have thouroughly enjoyed this experience...it has brought planetside back to life for me and i look forward to more leaning experiences in the future.Btw how do i get my tsearch results into an icon format so i dont have to go through tsearch everytime i play the game?
Old 12/12/2007, 20:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofarsogood View Post
i agree and i admit i had gotten a lil lax in my keepin up with hacking protocol...i was the clokaer or one of them...i promise to stop and be more responsible in the future....this is my first post and i have just learned how to use tsearch and have thouroughly enjoyed this experience...it has brought planetside back to life for me and i look forward to more leaning experiences in the future.Btw how do i get my tsearch results into an icon format so i dont have to go through tsearch everytime i play the game?
Read the stickies please.

Welcome to ePvP.

-red