Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 91 psychic on harshland server

Discussion on Level 91 psychic on harshland server within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Level 91 psychic on harshland server

Level 91 psy

With :
Fc soulsphere +4

fc gear

and

2.5 fly

and

level 2 tome

and the skills are all +6
and many of them are lvl 10

price : 100 mil coins , pm me if intrested , it is a legandary psychic

or put ur price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lvl 86 psychic with 1k m.atk soulsphere selling
12/10/2010 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling lvl 86 psycic with a 1k magic atk soulsphere. all skills so far are maxed from oracles usage. has 22m on account. as well as alot of boutique items. also has tiger mount. PM me
S> level 95 harshland barb
10/31/2010 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - allgear.jpg ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - bankre.jpg ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - beltr.jpg ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - bootsvz.jpg ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - chestu.jpg
WTS Blademaster 52 lvl Harshland
10/09/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Blademaster 52 lvl, at server Harshland. Blade master have full expanded invertory and bank. Blademaster have full ceremonial suit. Have golden flying sword. For these money what u offer me i want to u buy me W Coin(p) for Archlord game. (archlord.webzen.net) So offer me your price for this, if u want ss of blademaster tell me i will give you. SCAMMER LEAVE THIS THREAD !!!
WTS> lvl 50 PWI Archer - Harshland
08/22/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling a lvl 50 archer account on Harshland server. The character is stipped down. Onky 60k coins remain and the gear is nothing special. Pm me for questions and offers :P
wts pwi harshland account
07/27/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
both ep + bm for sale, high level and decent gear. email me for more info [email protected]