Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PWI Sanctuary Account (Paypal or Rappelz Sanc account Only!)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PWI Sanctuary Account (Elite*Gold, Paypal or Rappelz Fenrir server account trade)

I am selling my PWI account on the Sanctuary Server.

Pictures say most of what I have and if you have questions feel free to pm me. It has been a while since I've played so it's time to pass the goodness of this account to someone else.

I was recently made aware of elite*gold but I will consider Paypal or a trade for a Rappelz Fenrir server account.

Highlights:
2 permanent mounts: Hurricane Dark Speeder and a Jaguar
1 Hercules Pet
2 bikinis
15 Gold HP Charm boxes
11 Gold MP Charm boxes
75 Archer
52 Venomancer
Assorted Dyes
2x Misty Forest Rings
Assorted elite molds for items

Old   #2

bump, still for sale or trade

Old   #3

Should be in here -

I think ^^
Old   #4

if that seems appropriate, sure. I don't have the experience selling here and that seems safe enough

Old   #5

bump, still for sale or trade.
Old   #6

bump
Old   #7

Hello there,

I was interested in your Account but one thing came to mind. When selling accounts or trading them for that matter, the issue of the registered email address comes to mind. When an account is created an Email is used to receive account info such as Password resets and/or account Deletion. Who is to say that this is a safe form of trading? I for one don't believe that it is safe at all. unless of course there is something i do not know. By the way i have a Rappelz account that i possibly wanted to trade. Lvl 97 Assassin and a few other Alternates on the Account. Nice Rank 5 gears equipped and i have a warehouse full of Goodies. Pets Include a Fully Overbred Orc, Staged wolf, Fresh skele's, Octo's too. I can Send Screenies as proof, i just need to know what your Inclination is aimed at. Also, this account is on The Pantera Server (PvP)... Message me back with some info and maybe we can do business. all depends though.

Ciao'
Old   #8

I no longer play PWI so I wanted to narrow my game count down a bit. I'm not entirely certain if you can change an email in PWI (although I'm sure you can) yet I also know it's possible to change the email for Rappelz. Sadly, I am looking for a Fenrir account only or will take a trade for a T4+ pet on that server, etc.

as such, it is still for sale or trade.
Old   #9

elite*gold: 20
You cannot change Email.

If You are willing to pass the mail to, I will consider buying Just pm me your price.
Old   #10

Greetings!

Intrested of Forsaken World Phase 2 account with 30 level female warrior and 26 level Bard? rest of characters are 4-6 level projects

Edit:Trading