When we have our bot running, there is only one thing that annoys us, the bot ends up not gaining exp as much as expected after a few hours, especially when we are afk but nearby. There are two reasons I can think of why it might happen, either being dead (by mob or pk'ed) or getting disconnected.
for death problem, we can make an alarm to sound based on char's HP and triggered when it reached zero, but what can I use for checking pw server connection status ?
is there a constant or static memory address that holds the information about our log-in condition ? or if you have other method please share it here
hey smurfin, sry to be off topic here, but just saw u post and had a question for ur 3in1 smurfIN program:
i have all offsets right and is all set up but for EP heal + buff, when it targets my other char, it says "invalid skill" and the target HP on my EP screen is either not changing or its 0 (dead). anyway to fix this? i know this is an issue with MHS bot too... just want some feedback thanks
When we have our bot running, there is only one thing that annoys us, the bot ends up not gaining exp as much as expected after a few hours, especially when we are afk but nearby. There are two reasons I can think of why it might happen, either being dead (by mob or pk'ed) or getting disconnected.
for death problem, we can make an alarm to sound based on char's HP and triggered when it reached zero, but what can I use for checking pw server connection status ?
is there a constant or static memory address that holds the information about our log-in condition ? or if you have other method please share it here
Maybe you can play around with this idea:
Get the player's HP and save it. If the value does not change for a certain period of time (ie for 5 minutes), probably player is not doing something, maybe stucked somewhere or got disconnected, you can send an alarm.
yea, that's doable but not all of the running clients are exactly botting, some are only used for opening catshops or other things, sometimes only one or two clients are dc'ed while the others are fine, when it happened to the catshops, I'm just wasting time not selling anything
if I want to afk, I usually switch the active window to the bot so I can hear the sound of the bot working, watch tv or movies or just playing with my handheld for hours, but when I get back and check, sometimes some of them are dc'ed
I have no resources on that so I use other thing for now, I just installed internet notification with alarm and so far it works, though it only play the sound once, should change to longer wavs
but still a specific connection checker to pw server for each client is more preferred, like windows' netstat that can show any established connections that's going on in my pc or if there is any value from the game that can be monitored and used for triggerring alarm if the value means dc'ed, but I have no resources on those either lol.
I'll just use that 3rd party app for now, thanks for the help and suggestions though
I found an address that holds that info some time ago - I never needed it though and never kept it up to date, so its probably not correct anymore.
But searching for it is easy.
Log in, Search for 1 (4 bytes) in CE.
Narrow that down by relooking for 1 until you get a managable address heap.
Now DC, do this by pulling out your lan cable, Killing WLAN, using firewall... etc.
Now search for 0 ingame (after the message appeared).
Rinse and repeat until you found it.
The one I found long ago was read only, and static.
yay found it, now I don't have to check my pw clients as often while will still be notified in case my chars stop doing whatever they're assigned to do
mungkin cara ini juga bisa kk smurf:
pake CE
1. sebelum login scan 0
2. setelah itu login scan > 0
3. logout dari game scan 0
ulangi langkah 2-3, sampai dapat addressnya..
iya aku pake cara itu, mungkin alamat memory yg keluar yg 1 kalo login 0 kalo logout, sama aja yg penting bisa deteksi koneksi game client nya bukan koneksi internet global, jadi kalo misalnya server pw yg dc masal alarm nya juga bunyi.
cara autologin gimana ? pake packet atau pake macro mouseclick biar pas ngetik id pass bisa di field pengisiannya ?
How to: Make a server status checker 07/29/2011 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies Okay guide on how to make a server status checker accessed in your browser.
Things you will need:
apache server
php processor
or just AppServ
internet access
Snaity's php.ini
1) Install AppServ
classic pickit,shopbot,nip checker und char script für shop und nip checker bot 08/13/2010 - Diablo 2 - 0 Replies hi leutz ich selber spiele zwar sogut wie kein diablo mehr, aber ich habe mich nochmal ran gesetzt und eine neuere version von meinem pickit erstellt und noch einige andere sachen
enthalten sind in der rar die classic scripts "classic & shopbot"
TLNipChecker bot und shopbot selbst
und zu guter letzt ein voreingestellter charscript für die sorc
OK NUN WOHIN MIT DEM GANZEN ZEUG???
erst eimal entpacken
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro 04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
How to make your internet connection more faster? 12/23/2009 - Soldier Front - 6 Replies theres so many people having these conflicts: often people have a high Ping
Ex Ping 500
I will help you how to make your internet connection more faster
1.) Do some basic maintenance on your PC. Run Disk Defrag, a scan disk, a virus scan, a malware scan, and clear your recycle bin. An unusually slow Internet connection experience is often the only sign that your computer is infected with viruses or other malware. Delete old files and temporary files. Never allow the free space on your...
Make your own server checker(C#) 08/20/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies This is a free source code to make your own server status checker.
The method I use may not be the best, so please no complaining.
1. Add a try catch block
try
{
}
catch
{
}