Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warsong

Discussion on Warsong within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Warsong

Hi all, maybe anybody knows about bag in Warsong. I mean a 100% geeting Perfect·Token of Best Luck
Old 08/05/2010, 05:48   #2

Step number one comes to party in the Warsong, will activate the quest, protect / do not protect all the NPC. Killing mobs and bosses.
Step number 2 One pati goes to relog on character selection screen, the party of 81-85 was adopted by a character level goes to the trunk and divides CENTRAL.
As a result, five of them receive the prize at once, sixth after will go back into the game. I think everything is not just seen a picture in the world of chat, right? (C)
Old 08/05/2010, 23:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IemN View Post
Step number one comes to party in the Warsong, will activate the quest, protect / do not protect all the NPC. Killing mobs and bosses.
Step number 2 One pati goes to relog on character selection screen, the party of 81-85 was adopted by a character level goes to the trunk and divides CENTRAL.
As a result, five of them receive the prize at once, sixth after will go back into the game. I think everything is not just seen a picture in the world of chat, right? (C)
this bug, like you discribe higher doesn't work. I was in that room in Warsong where stands 9 or 10 chests (dont remember exactly), and i tell you that invited in party player was 80-100 lvl, and second: divided chest in this room not always been central.
I've been heard that invited players use a program that shows id of chests, also that chest with Perfect·Token of Best Luck have always 1 winning ID.