Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hack ? wallhack ? what happened?

Discussion on hack ? wallhack ? what happened? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hack ? wallhack ? what happened?

Anyone know what happened on the server PH?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"Hot Items" and Permanent Suspension
07.April.2010

Greetings heroes of Perfect World,

Below is the list of "HOT ITEMS", which if proven "not legit" after a thorough investigation of your account, could give you a one way ticket to purgatory.

Dragon ***** Level 7 to Level 12
Soulless General Token
Soulless Marshal Sigil
Level 11, Level 12 soulstone
Nu Wa stone
Stone of Xuan Yuan
Perfect Voucher
GOW mats
MV mats
Legendary pets mats
Rotating Cube gear
Void mirror

If you think you have one or more items acquired illegally, sell those items to an NPC ASAP.

If you think your account or characters are suspended without due cause, file an inquiry ticket at . Don't forget to provide an explanation and/or supporting evidence to your claims.

We have suspended and will be suspending accounts and characters indefinitely due to Game Integrity Infringement. All illegal items will be wiped as well. We are not going to announce when we're purging characters and wiping items but if you are caught with HOT ITEMS, do not expect us to give prior notice before banning you.

If you have suspects for Game Integrity Infringement that the GMs were not able to suspend, please file a player misconduct ticket at the Customer Support Site along with supporting screenshots or information.

Enjoy!
""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Does anyone know how this was done?
Sorry for my english!
Old 04/28/2010, 13:49   #2

NON-SENSE...!!
Old 04/29/2010, 02:35   #3

I looking for too, but for PWBR =_='