Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What happened?

Discussion on What happened? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What happened?

What happened to the 2moons site? I can't get on the forum or anything. I know it was going down hill, but I didn't think it was this bad.
Old 07/23/2010, 14:52   #2

How is this hack related AT ALL?! this is the epvp forum NOT the 2moons forum n certainly NOT the "wat happened to 2moons forum" moaning discussings forum.
someone a mod pls close this thread, *sigh* how stupid have ppl cme these days.
Old 07/23/2010, 16:57   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
@UpdateSeeker
This forum is called 2Moons main discussions/questions for a reason. This isint an ALL HACK FORUM, its for ur 2Moons over all, we could even talk about what buff gems we got from what mob it it wouldent be spam.

@TheZephor
Acclaim was hacked a few times, it might be that its under lockdown to prevent further hacking of the forum. I tryed, its says that the page isint found.
Old 07/23/2010, 20:20   #4

tru tru :P give u dat one but isnt the point of epvp SUPPOSE to be for hacks? -.- i mean dats why theres an OFFICIAL 2 moons forum >.>.... n how do u consider a discussion spam? o.0
Old 07/23/2010, 23:08   #5

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
There is a release section for hacks, there are only hacks, exploits and other similar software. Here we discuss about 2moons.
Old 07/24/2010, 15:25   #6

oh :P
Old 07/24/2010, 21:28   #7

I know its getting really annoying its been over 3 weeks of it being down , and main problem is the reset password function dont work on any acclaim site. And support cant even reset it themselves.
Its fail..Fail..FAIL! lol
Old 07/25/2010, 07:10   #8

Reseting pw

yeah guys, dont try to reset your password, your account is gonna get ****** up, i tried to see what was going on, and it kept saying user is doesnt exist when i tried to reset my pw, then when i tried to long into the website with my account, it said password mismatch, then i tried to log into the game, and its not letting me either, my account got fcked up, dont try to reset your password in 2moons main website, its gonna mess up your account
Old 07/26/2010, 10:21   #9

The answer to all problems = Move to GameHi. It doesn't take that long to bot up in the lvls, especially once there's another bypass. If you use your 'while-bypass-works' time wisely running dungeons with mass spawn etc..

***Edit -Just wanted to make sure my message was clear- "Acclaim is ******, leave them".
Old 07/26/2010, 18:28   #10

Annoys the hell out of me too
i had some old accounts i wanted to use
but i tried to go on them and it requires a password reset
can't do that because its bugged :@
also i cant currently load the game because my launcher keeps erroring
will acclaim ever cease to do anything but fail?