Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto digger/mining?

Discussion on Auto digger/mining? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto digger/mining?

Ive been trying to find a program that can click x y in-game while its minimized.

No one ever made it yet in PW -.- all i see is clickor -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
auto mining ? infected ?
04/27/2011 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi an helpfull soul here :handsdown: heard that aionktzbot shoud work but unshure about if its infected :confused: plz help me out on checking :o wwwDOTaionktzbotDOTorg
Request a single auto mining tools
04/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Does anyone can help me to create a single auto mining tools with any patches can use? Example the tools just pickup the gold ore that mining from level 1-10 and autodrop the others quality ore from level 1 -10, and leave 1 inventory slot for town scroll. Thanks for who helping me in create this tools.
[Macro/Script]Auto Mining/Herb switching
08/24/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
If you have herbalism AND mining on your character, iam sure you always wanted to automatically switch it, right? I have got a really nice script for the blizzard macro-function which works really nice. It AUTOMATICALLY switch between herbalism to mining and back. It happens every 2.5-3seconds, so you should normally track like normal....depends on mountspeed and lag ofc. You really should use this with a Node-Database like Gatherer/Gathermate in addition with Routes. Just type /macro...
Auto Mining Multiple Clients
04/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Been wondering how ppl were automining with a shit ton of clients... what prog are they using to make this task easier... I can open about 6 clients at once with my laptop... so it would make gem mining so much easier... I manually scan them and dump stuff... it takes a lot of time to do that... plz help... I'm pretty sure this is where I can post questions... thx
need auto mining to co2.0 and tols for mz
07/06/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Old progs to co1.0 dosn't work in co2.0 i dont know why :o //