Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need auto mining to co2.0 and tols for mz

Discussion on need auto mining to co2.0 and tols for mz within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old progs to co1.0 dosn't work in co2.0 i dont know why //

Similar Threads Similar Threads
auto mining ? infected ?
04/27/2011 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi an helpfull soul here :handsdown: heard that aionktzbot shoud work but unshure about if its infected :confused: plz help me out on checking :o wwwDOTaionktzbotDOTorg
Request a single auto mining tools
04/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Does anyone can help me to create a single auto mining tools with any patches can use? Example the tools just pickup the gold ore that mining from level 1-10 and autodrop the others quality ore from level 1 -10, and leave 1 inventory slot for town scroll. Thanks for who helping me in create this tools.
Auto digger/mining?
04/09/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Ive been trying to find a program that can click x y in-game while its minimized. No one ever made it yet in PW -.- all i see is clickor -.-
[Macro/Script]Auto Mining/Herb switching
08/24/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
If you have herbalism AND mining on your character, iam sure you always wanted to automatically switch it, right? I have got a really nice script for the blizzard macro-function which works really nice. It AUTOMATICALLY switch between herbalism to mining and back. It happens every 2.5-3seconds, so you should normally track like normal....depends on mountspeed and lag ofc. You really should use this with a Node-Database like Gatherer/Gathermate in addition with Routes. Just type /macro...
Auto Mining Multiple Clients
04/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Been wondering how ppl were automining with a shit ton of clients... what prog are they using to make this task easier... I can open about 6 clients at once with my laptop... so it would make gem mining so much easier... I manually scan them and dump stuff... it takes a lot of time to do that... plz help... I'm pretty sure this is where I can post questions... thx