Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question[s]] Just another post about bots

Discussion on [Question[s]] Just another post about bots within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Question[s]] Just another post about bots

So, it's been awhile since i've managed to learn C# and autoit to write scrits that could automate simple daily tasks i had in perfect world,so i was just doing my daily quests and i tough i could make it work in few ones,like jolly old jones and such quests,so i've been looking around internet and i found that forum which is a golden mine for peoples like me,who've been programming for a time,but pretty new to this kind of content(reverse engineering,etc..),and,after reading few posts i could manage to read/write addresses,find static address,reading pointers,and that was a HUGE progress for me,soo,i'd love to see more posts like these,since the only thing that made me sad in here was the age of those posts,and i'd love to start that project and with help of all peoples in here,make it work.

Before i get much deeper,i'd like to ask few things i've seen few bot dev's make in their creations,but i couldn't even imagine how it would happen.

1 -How to open a NPC,just like famous bots like the legendary [Prophet and MHS] do? I've already downloaded a source code from MHS avaliable here: , and even if that's a good content to get started it couldn't take my doubts away.

2 - how can we manage to make the character walk,how this process happens,like,i know we can send clicks to a given window handler with autoit but how would i make it avoid obstacles and stuff.

And that's few doubts i have now,hope you guys help that newbie.
Old 02/25/2017, 01:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
so hard to get bots now.. because in pw has auto cultivation.. but it dont better then external bot.

Tags
bot pwi, programming