Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] How Do Bots Promote Selling Gold In Game? Legit Question I Promise

Discussion on [Question] How Do Bots Promote Selling Gold In Game? Legit Question I Promise within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] How Do Bots Promote Selling Gold In Game? Legit Question I Promise

Hi,

I am really, really curious on how bots and I am not gonna call them players because all they do is be stupid, selfish and bunch of idiots who think they can get people to fall for their stupid gold selling ****.

So my question is, what kind of software, hack, third party app do they use to create those "SPAM MESSAGES"?

EX: GOLDAHBLABLA>COM-======CHEAPGOLD 100G=70USD(smileyface)

I mean what is their end-game in this? They will get blocked but sure they find another way around and when they do get blocked and get all pissy and moody they start to spam the shttrucks out of the official forums to prove a point that they should stop blocking them and let them continue but of course as a company they will never, ever comply with idiots who do this kind of dumb sht.

So what kind of program is it? Thanks if you can let me know.
Old 02/16/2016, 16:22   #2

It's a bot. You can use any macro software to do it, but they use a simple bot.
Isn't this the second time you've tried being a gold spammer?
Old 02/16/2016, 18:50   #3

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikkifan17 View Post
Hi,

I am really, really curious on how bots and I am not gonna call them players because all they do is be stupid, selfish and bunch of idiots who think they can get people to fall for their stupid gold selling ****.

So my question is, what kind of software, hack, third party app do they use to create those "SPAM MESSAGES"?

I mean what is their end-game in this? They will get blocked but sure they find another way around and when they do get blocked and get all pissy and moody they start to spam the shttrucks out of the official forums to prove a point that they should stop blocking them and let them continue but of course as a company they will never, ever comply with idiots who do this kind of dumb sht.

They dont care if they get ban for this. They dont play the game. They are there to advertise and that works.

However, there were several ban posts already that they was banned due to trading "high amount" of gold and was flagged as RMTing.

If you are looking for a chat spammer app, I can make you one. In fact, Im thinking of adding that on BnSTool.
Old 02/16/2016, 20:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
It's a bot. You can use any macro software to do it, but they use a simple bot.
Isn't this the second time you've tried being a gold spammer?
No, I am not trying to be a gold spammer, I don't even have a website of any kind that sells gold. I was just curious to how it really worked. I was thinking of doing the opposite of gold spamming, anti-gold-spamming. As in advertise to potential victims its a fake and don't fall for it type of thing.

On second thought I might not but who knows

--

@killzone: That would be kind of cool I guess, I want to see how it works, just for kicks. xD
Old 02/16/2016, 23:02   #5

Quote:
No, I am not trying to be a gold spammer, I don't even have a website of any kind that sells gold. I was just curious to how it really worked. I was thinking of doing the opposite of gold spamming, anti-gold-spamming. As in advertise to potential victims its a fake and don't fall for it type of thing.

On second thought I might not but who knows

--

@killzone: That would be kind of cool I guess, I want to see how it works, just for kicks. xD
For some reason I believe it's for the best that you don't know how to do this, creating a spammer bot is really easy, you don't even need to create anything frankly, there are tons of programs that let you do that.
Old 02/16/2016, 23:22   #6

There's three ways off the top of the head.
  1. Breaking protocol and sending modified chat packet.
  2. Hooking chat function and constantly calling it with the right params.
  3. Input macro that just sends keystrokes to the client.
The third one is probably the most feasible (easiest) as the client accepts input.
Old 02/24/2016, 04:19   #7

Quote:
Hi,

What? How is this a legit question?

Step 1: Obtain an account with channel/faction chat.
Step 2: while(1) {Send("{CTRL}+V+{ENTER}"); Sleep(5000);}

Any macro program with keypress feature can do this. This is an example for autoIt, probably with one or two syntax errors.