Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Hack?

Discussion on New Hack? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation New Hack?

hello guys,
i would like to know if theres a new hack out, something like wallhack and gm npc before...a few mins ago this happen on malaysian pw server.

does anyone have a explaination for this?
Old 01/09/2015, 22:26   #2

Wow, six Con+10 stones in a row. If that's a real screenshot (not photoshopped) then either he's Gladstone Gander from Donald Duck series or it's just a coincidence for a lucky streak or like the title says...New Hack ?

What pack was it when that happened ? Should check the odds for that item first.
Old 01/10/2015, 08:44   #3

nono that really happen! the only pack we got is metallic dazzler and it dont even have stone of the savant...
Old 01/11/2015, 00:51   #4

Now that is suspicious, MetDaz has Creation Stone (vit12) not con10.

There are some packs that have quite okay chances for those end game stones like Ultimate Soulgem Pack or Advanced Soul gem or probably there are more, but I doubt they ever been released on any official server yet.

Another possibility is involving dirty employees, GM or staff from the publisher, it's just so happened here, a character has like 9999 various lucky packs (that's USD 7k per inventory slot) and a lot of other suspicious items, another character has like 500 General Summer's Token and thousands Seal of War. On a server unlike pwi (where chips are sold in boutique) it's next to impossible for a single person to obtain 500 GST for sale. Some R9 characters and forum moderator (along with his ingame char) also got banned recently not long after that.

Another weird thing I ever crossed upon on Indo server was a character with an exact copy of my character's nickname and used to defame me by trashtalking in world chat pretending to be me, the weird thing was if the nickname was copied, it's the exact same nick as mine letter by letter, and if it was clicked for sending whisper, the whisper went to my character (might go to the copycat as well), how the hell can that happen unless it's someone from the inside or someone with access to the server.

Sorry for hijacking your thread , just sharing something that might have the same cause.
Old 01/12/2015, 09:45   #5

elite*gold: 20
Hah, people should get a life
Old 01/22/2015, 11:32   #6

when this thing happen? why i dint notice anything?