Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PW Pulse Oldschool server

Discussion on PW Pulse Oldschool server within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PW Pulse Oldschool server

We would like to make a server like it used to be, before packs and ****. Now you wont need to grind that much, and there are a really lot of events, but more or less balanced server with no gear in cashshop!

So if youre looking for a private server, give us a shot!

PW Pulse Oldschool, 1.4.4 server!

Getting tired of private servers in a week or two? Bored of OP gears and unbalanced situations? Well we did! So we made an "oldschool" server! No packs/gear in cashshop! Unable to obtain R9, or bigger amounts of attack/defense level gems! Mediocre rates, daily free goodies, and proffessional GMs with 4+ years of experience!

- all rates 10x, drop 6x
- all classes, genies, everything!
- PvE server, but highly encouraged and rewarded PvP with daily rewards! PvP rankings and rewards for top PKers soon!
- Cheap cashshop with daily free charms/hieros, dolls/scrolls, teleport stones, mounts and much, much more! (Redeemable on the website, automatically, realtime)
- Automatic events like Tigers, CoA(Netherbeast city) etc. are running properly + daily GM controlled events!
- High performance server located in a serverpark, central Europe.
- Our own, unique launcher downloading, updating, and maintaining the game. Wont interrupt with any other version of PW.
- All instances, TWs, events etc working properly.
- Fast support, you can often find the GMs on our Teamspeak server!

- All groups who join our server with 4+ people get free "Explorers kit" upon reaching lvl15. (PM Hippie with a common group name after all of you reached lvl15)

- We are NOT looking for GMs! Players only.

perfectworld.npulse.net/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To: Bypass the 1 Hour Pulse
09/04/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 103 Replies
So, biggest problem with botting, for the NA atleast, seems to be the one-hour pulse that happens when you use a bypass. Simple solution has been found to fix it, if you want to "fully bot." Basically, if you are skill grinding, get an autoplay bot that does just that: example, it spams buton 1 for auto-attack, and then spams buttons 6,7,8 for buffs. Tons of bots already posted that do this, using AutoIT. Now, to bypass the 1 hour pulse. Make another AutoIT file, that basically has...
Mobs Pulse
08/16/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
At a mobs speed of level 12, they run in and out really fast and it's hard to hit them with my bagi. Any way to decrease teh distance that the mobs run in an and out from you besides lowering the speed?
Bypass the pulse while using CE
05/30/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Heya all! I'm glad I finally have something to give back to the community after all the hacking help you've provided me. I've found a surprisingly simple way to bypass the 1 hour pulse while being able to use CE (probably Sora too but I haven't tried it...). The idea came when I wanted to try using speedhack with Auto TwinR's attack range / reach increase for massive mob slaughter. As we all know (don't we?), even after the 10 minutes trial shutdown of TwinR, the range / reach bonuses...
Cabl NA Pulse
05/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hey Im just wondering, is the cabal NA pulse still 10 mins( dc time when using bypass)? Im wondering b/c i wanna go back to multi-clienting w/o dcing every 10mins b/c of bypass. so lemme know. thnx:) ~Testing
CABAL NA pulse is now every 10 min???
04/28/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
Am I the only one that got kicked out every 10 min, or does apply to others too? The pulse interval was 1 hour yesterday, and today, it is 10 min...so annoying.