Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass the pulse while using CE

Discussion on Bypass the pulse while using CE within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypass the pulse while using CE

Heya all! I'm glad I finally have something to give back to the community after all the hacking help you've provided me.

I've found a surprisingly simple way to bypass the 1 hour pulse while being able to use CE (probably Sora too but I haven't tried it...). The idea came when I wanted to try using speedhack with Auto TwinR's attack range / reach increase for massive mob slaughter.

As we all know (don't we?), even after the 10 minutes trial shutdown of TwinR, the range / reach bonuses remain, but I found moving at regular speed painful after having tasted boosted speed. Since setting it at X10 (and being unable to change it as needed) made me rather suspicious to my fellow players, I tried starting CE (version 5.3)after using TwinR to start Cabal.

So I attached it to "rain.exe", expecting the "game has found a hack..." message and immediate game shutdown, but everything worked perfectly. I set my speed at 1.7 (sleep 3) and went on to gleefully mow down some unsuspecting mobs.

As of right now I've been logged on for about an hour and a half, no pulse and no D/C for skill spamming (I try to alternate between 2-3 skills).

I figured that could give a hand to all my fellow hackers wanting to use CE without suffering from the pulse! And on a side note, the grinding is unbelievably fun with those 2 hacks combined, speed and range / reach is ungodly...Now if I can just get move-to-click to work I'm all set!

Hope that helps...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2008, 18:05   #2

I can sum this up in one sentence.

"Wow guys if you haven't found out already TwinR's bypass bypasses the 1 hour pulse; so you can bot all night long."

But ya I'm sure everyone knows as they even say it bypasses that. And the CE part is given since it is a bypass.
Old 04/15/2008, 18:19   #3

Oh...I just thought it wasn't common knowledge since I was reading all these posts about finding ways to circumvent the 1 hour pulse
Old 04/15/2008, 22:36   #4

Nice information tho, thx for the sharing. It must be helpful to some other botter.
^^. by the way, which server are u playing in? I wanna to meet more hackers in game to Farm boss together ^^. If want to make a friend just send me a Pm iam in the V server.
Old 04/16/2008, 01:15   #5

farm TOGETHER so you can ***** about the loot and pk each other... sounds wonderful
grats on figuring out rain.exe is worth using. in actuality though you can bypass the original exe with a few rets, bob said a jmp nop works too, to prevent the DC.
Old 04/16/2008, 04:42   #6

Can anyone give me a link for the beta auto twin R download? the thread it was, the link is no longer there.
Old 05/30/2008, 18:37   #7

also use CE to map hack to map 9 or 10, set your attk range to 10 and AOE to 300...Hide in a wall so nobody can see you. Bot manually with at least 100k exp per shot

Btw Izeliae, have you touched the new TwinR 1.5.5 yet? If so, is timerless be possible