Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD HACKING - idea

Discussion on GOLD HACKING - idea within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/19/2008, 11:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
IF THERE IS A GM IN PH IN THIS SITE HI J3RK WISE PEOPLE IS NOW KNOWN SMARTER THAN YOU GAYS ahahahaa

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Map hacking in C runs a good idea?
05/04/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
so first i tried vaccing, sweet works awesome. i tried vaccing with the speed hack, but when i get to those blue tele things i DC everytime and it pisses me off so i dont do that anymore. then i tried map hacking them and WTF? first time i went straight to the tresure box lol, nothing there, so i went back and went to the laiden area and never found it. so i went to the beginning and started the leavers and stuff then the zombies never came out of the coffins. I then went to regina at the end...
New idea with WPE hacking
04/25/2009 - Archlord - 20 Replies
Ok , now ive read through these forums and i found usefull things (Malivictus videos and etc). I remember Malivictus saying that we should post everything on , dont keep for ourselves even if its a bad idea . Now anyways i have a new idea for hacking with wpe and that is : as the archlord characters have the ability to block a attack , i thought why shouldnt we try make him to block all the attack (with a filter which i tested about 15 mins ) , register the packets for an attack and a...
Idea to make a gold by program
10/11/2008 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
what if i capture packet sent to the server when i take gold from ground in CO and sent it to server again many times ? I want the opinion of experts in CO programming this idea
[Idea] Key Multi EQ Hacking
06/11/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
Hi @ all, ich bin grade nicht dabei eine frage zu stellen, sondern eine richtig fette idee. Jeder der ein kleines bischen wow kennt, weiß das wenn man einen schlüssel hat, das sich dann ein eine extra (hidden) tasche erstellt wird mit 4 slots, die je nach dem der besetzung der tasche sich X mal erweitert. Die idee von mir is nun, das man vll die ID´s der slots rausbekommt und dort items einfügt durch slot switch. vll oder vll auch nicht zählt das item dann als angezogen, und weil die tasche...