Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speedgear anyone?

Discussion on Speedgear anyone? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Speedgear anyone?

I was wondering if you had the code to stop the game freezing on alt-tab?
I have used a program called speedgear in alot of mmorpgs, you can spped your computer up as much as you want and with most mmorpgs you can increase the default speed by around 10000 (default) to about 10500 it still makes a big difference either way, need alt tab to work in order to use speedgear after login screen in fullscreen mode, just a tiny little speed upgrade and I only got it to work in a test run while alt tabbing after I started flying in one direction, doesn't work to well but its a start =S

by the way thanks for the great site you have here, I've been coming here for a few years now ^.^
Old 04/03/2008, 17:09   #2

there is no point in speedgear its the same as cheat engine speedhack, it only spd up client sided which means u run at high spd but causes you to blink back where you suppose to be.

Why bother alt tab, window mode is your friend.
Old 04/04/2008, 01:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zevorc View Post
there is no point in speedgear its the same as cheat engine speedhack, it only spd up client sided which means u run at high spd but causes you to blink back where you suppose to be.

Why bother alt tab, window mode is your friend.
so would that mean that your characters stats are server side controlled?
Old 04/04/2008, 04:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by orobbin View Post
are you an idiot? of course they are
Old 04/04/2008, 15:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by orobbin View Post
lols

dude, char stats are A L W A Y S server side