Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

possible solution to counter the excessive bans

Discussion on possible solution to counter the excessive bans within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
possible solution to counter the excessive bans

if we all report two legit players a day then they will get a lot of false positives and They will have To either Tell people to stop reporting so often with possible punishment for false RepoRts

this would stop people reporting us so easily

Or they wiLl get so annoyed by so maNy reports they will stop cHecking them
Old 04/02/2008, 22:47   #2

I'm pretty sure the GM whispers to you first before he actually teleports there...
Old 04/02/2008, 23:56   #3

yeah...

but do you think if (say 200 people do this) they get 400 false negatives a day on top of the excessive bot reporting they already get they will continue doing so...

they will definately do something about it.
Old 04/03/2008, 06:32   #4

play in PerfectWorld.ph and you wont get banned even if you scam like 10 players per day.. and use a world trumpet to advertise how good you are.

unlike in perfectworld.my where you need to be very careful when doing illegal thing or you'll get scammed. i have observed that it all depends on the vigilance and on how qualified the system admin and the GM team for one's chances to get banned.

there is someone in the philippine server who even used a trumpet to challenge the GM to get him banned he even shouted his real accnt and bragged on how he scammed 1.3 billion yuan on players in 1 month.. still up to now i still see the player scamming everyday on Dragon City

unlike in uhm when i played in perfectworld malaysia and in other servers just using an offensive in game nick would get you banned in hours time..

it just all depends whether the GM are qualified and are doing their work.

i personally think spamming the customer support with tons of false reports would do anything.. since it is actually pretty easy to track players doing something fishy with the game..

also consider the amount of time creating and filing tickets
Old 04/03/2008, 14:26   #5

i guess you're correct kite

+ i'd feel like a **** false reporting anyway

i was autoing a level 1 at newbie area for items last night woke up and i was banned lmao.

@ level 6...

so they are very very active.
Old 04/03/2008, 21:07   #6

there is a tradehacker on philippine server called megamold, he tradehack and vend in shop full of hacked items mostly mold items. xD And the only way not get scam is to vend what u sell and not trade.

Also i want to know is there a program that used to do tradehack? Coz i wanna try it.