Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AggroBot v1.0

Discussion on AggroBot v1.0 within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/23/2008, 23:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
hello i've got a problem : i tried to set the scan area by clikin 9 and 0 but nothin happen and when i clik F11 the area appears not in PW but in windows on my desktop is it normal ?

And ive got another problem with the calibrate, i clik on a monster in game and press Insert but it says "Error unable to get client size, make sure client name is correct and pw isrunnin or try again" How must i do ?
Thanks
Old 01/24/2008, 00:07   #17

1000 ppl have the same problem if you get kicked 2 the desktop back you cant click in the game. And thats the reason why many ppl dont can move out 2 the desktop if they play PW
Old 01/24/2008, 00:47   #18

The pixel scan (colour) seems not working well.. Can you make a guide (step by step) on how to use this bot? Thanks
Old 01/24/2008, 03:00   #19

@Mougly
it is not normal that the red box appears on the desktop,remember when pressing 9 1st then press 0 in game.
The unable to get client size problem may lies in ur client name is it the default "Element Client"?if not change it in settings and save.This would also affect the setting of scan area
@kingpw the bot can winactivate perfect world,that means when pw is unfocus it would automatically focus it but ur client name must be set right.
@sspenang i would work on a guide tdy,hopefully done by tml
Edit:Added the guide
Old 01/24/2008, 07:53   #20

okay i will try it this evening thanks for the guide
Old 01/24/2008, 14:08   #21

anyone botted on Conquer online? it is like the same thing, the bot selects a color and targets it. activate a skill to commence attack, then trigger the pick up button. the bot repeats the process. i think someone could incorporate this feature in the current bot. as the current bot is nowhere near perfection and still need much work and fixes, i think the final solution for it is to reprogram.

even though this is a tough job, but the programmer came very far in this, all that pixel scan, color id, and skills ect ect.. but cant it scan the monster on the screen? because most monsters have their own unique color that cannot be found with the enviroment.
Old 01/24/2008, 14:17   #22

sorry here is the example from conquer online. Conquer Slayer Bot v0.5. it selects the color and attacks the monster, i wonder if someone can make this adapt to PW even with the skills and auto heal incorporated.
Old 01/24/2008, 15:02   #23

Yea,reprogramming is a great way to remove unneeded code and optimise the script but i would do that later finish touching up all the functions 1st.

And the bot pixel detection is not meant for detecting various colours of monster but to detect the name of the monster which is the same for all.
However i do feel that the bot have many lag times.
Old 01/24/2008, 17:06   #24

Pls. check, I found that I have to re-input the value if I close and re-open the bot (seems that the bot doest read the value from the ini file). Also there will be error when I save if I enter only 1 skill hotkey on the AutoSkills page..^^
Old 01/24/2008, 17:32   #25

thx,i fixed that will post it on the next version.Yea the bot setting doesnt read from the .ini but the bot would function accordingly to config.ini next version would update for it to read.
Old 01/24/2008, 21:50   #26

Hi, i did all the steps of ur guid but the area stills comin on my desktop but it doesnt matter because i play in 1280x768 and the area is already configured.

But i have just a suggestion about the bot; is it possible to make random move when theres nothing on the screen ? Because the bot doesnt move until a monster comes in the area.

And can u explain us what is Shade variation and Skip pixel and Xin Yin?

Thanks zevorc
Old 01/24/2008, 22:57   #27

the bot just works wiht aggro monsters that means only the mobs who attacks you. Now the bot working on my computer 2 but i must play with window mod and 680x460 and i cant configure the scan area its 2 big and goes 2 my desktop out
Old 01/25/2008, 04:11   #28

ok,the moving part maybe implemented after i found the pointers for char coords.

1)Shade Variation~The tolerance for it to detect the colour,when set higher it is easier to detect a colour.eg.the bot scans for red,it would also accept a slightly darker red if shade variation is high.

2)Skip Pixel~When this is set to zero it scans every single pixel in the scan area,when set to 4 it scan pixel every 4 pixel.This makes it faster in scanning but when set too high it causes inaccuracy.So set it ard 8 should be fine.

3)Xinc Yinc~When the bot scans an area,it detects the 1st pixel colour which is usually the 1st pixel of the monster name if the bot clicks on it directly it would miss the monster
as it clicks the name.X increase shifts the click more to the middle to click the mob.Y inc shift it downwards.

The red area is set to be always on top but when u minimise Pw it would appear on desktop.1 more thing when setting Coord1 and 2 wif hotkey 9 and 0 make sure pw is in focus.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2008, 12:23   #29

If I try to save with only 1 skill.. Some error will appear:

Pls. check..thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2008, 15:52   #30

ok i fixed it i posted v0.23
v0.23 would fix this bug and the fixed the 1 that settings never update according to the .ini
Theres a little mem tab,it only for reading it not complete yet.
Currently working on a rework of this bot v0.3.new gui,script algor. may take some time.
Thanks
1 User