Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AggroBot v1.0

Discussion on AggroBot v1.0 within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/31/2008, 17:44   #61

elite*gold: 0
Thank you for the program it works
Old 02/02/2008, 07:59   #62

the program works!!!

but i have some problem setting it doing one skill then do normal attacks,
the problem is it will throw the skill but wont attack normally....

the thing is i want to set it to do an initial skill then do normal attacks untill the mob dies, thanks in advance!!
Old 02/02/2008, 09:03   #63

im really confuse in using this bot
ive tried this bot for nearly 4 hours and it doesnt work
for u who use the bot and working
could u please give me a guide in detail how to use it..
ive download the guide and follow it.
its ok..when i should calibrate and save it but when it came to the AT part .i dunt really get it.here what i do in the AT part
i pick the colour then there will appear a box like shade guide at the top corner of my computer then when it match i press 8.
then i move to the show scan the area and then set scan by pressing and 9 and 0 in the game and then save. at the shade variation i set 10 and the skip pixel set 16.
save my skill and then start the bot.but nothing happen, sometimes the bot just kill one monster and then stop.
maybe i miss something here...
pls help
sorry for the bad english

im using the aggro 0.23
Old 02/02/2008, 12:44   #64

@Cela
ok lets say ur skill is F2 and normal attacks are F1,at the auto skill page set the 1st skill to F2 and wait timer for ard 3-5secs, now add the skills to max and all F1 wif w8 timer ard 2 secs.
The whole thing will repeat,F2>>F1>>F1>>F1>>F1>>F1>>F1>>F2>>F1>>.......
@K3vin2
ok most likely the colour in AT is not set accurately,heres how,in PW print screen with the mob in it>>go paint and zoom into the mob name,press set col and move mouse onto the enlarged monster name and press 8.And after setting the scan area press F11 to see it.
Hope it helps.

The next version is 95% done,i would make a new thread for it when its done some testings and touching ups.
Old 02/02/2008, 13:46   #65

ok i ve done this step
print screen>paint>press 8 on the monster name>setting the scan area
but it doesnt work too.
should the monster name's colour diffrent from white if we want the AT to work?ex green?
any idea what im missing?
thx for helping
Old 02/02/2008, 16:13   #66

hmm...did u press F11,did you see the red box?Are you using vista?make sure you have the admins rights.i am using xp btw.
Ok monster name is different for monsters white for those same lvl as you,green for those lvl below you etc,unless you use the modded exe which shows npc id.Set the colour to the mod you are fighting.
Sry if i cant help,or wait for the next version tml.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2008, 12:46   #67

yeah i press f11 and i ve seen the red box, im using xp.
i guess it cant be helped. i will just wait for the next version.
thx bro
Old 10/01/2009, 12:29   #68

i can not leave my computer alone i must click the monster first can you prgram it??
Old 10/01/2009, 12:41   #69

I'm really confused by this bot i understand about the settings skill and buff stuff, but i don't understand is what is AT?? and how do you set the area part....Can you help me to guide all the details and how to work it?

PS I'm using aggrobot v0.1

but i download the 0.23 part 1 didn't see it lol
Old 10/01/2009, 13:30   #70

I can not use the AT. i already press 9 and 0 but it don't do anything then i press F11 and then a large box appear but when i run it the pointer goes automatically and and my char goes crazy....and it didn't fight any monsters please help me...
Old 10/02/2009, 11:46   #71