Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

something to tryout

Discussion on something to tryout within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/14/2008, 15:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layka0 View Post
Here i translated a lil bit . sry got bored and didnt finish this

and it was written in chenese that this is a demo
well done,great job,i was more talking about "making pictures and rewrite the keys there" but thats way better,thanks,this should get it a bit more clearly
Old 01/14/2008, 16:28   #17

im already using the auto skill currently... it felt great.. u can on/off the program.. however you have to set the skills again once the program is shutoff..(there is a count down timer to show program is working -cant be seen if interval set to 1)

the auto pots doesnt really work for me.. mobs gotta be click manaully.. chat system doesnt work once program is on(after pressing insert)
Attached Files
File Type: rar example.rar (26.8 KB, 38 views)
Old 01/14/2008, 17:07   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigenere View Post
im already using the auto skill currently... it felt great.. u can on/off the program.. however you have to set the skills again once the program is shutoff..(there is a count down timer to show program is working -cant be seen if interval set to 1)

the auto pots doesnt really work for me.. mobs gotta be click manaully.. chat system doesnt work once program is on(after pressing insert)
intresting,what version of PW do you use? iam just wondering,because it injects into the direct memory of pw,and if its the "right" position,it should be pretty easy to get behind the whole functions.
the badside atm is,iam again on a 64bit..means i cant even test the 90% english version,all i can do is readout the dll,and even that is a prob,because i got so far no useful dll-explorer for a x64,at work we have PE,dll-explorer,exescope,and a couple of hexeditors for small things,but nearly nothing works for a x64.

that gives a few new questions.
1.laykaO what dll decompiler did you use for the translation, simple hexeditors or like the c++ internal? (i work dayly with such stuff,but i need something that works fluent under x64)
2.vigenere what do you mean with countdown timer,i might have a idea,but.. maybe you explain it bit, (even pictures with handwritten notes would help)
btw if you got anything useful out of it,share it,maybe a few ppl see it as useful aswell..anyhow (even if iam pure intrestet into the whole ,FB adress stuff,but other maybe
3. still looking for a tool what opens or make use of .e files.
Old 01/14/2008, 18:11   #19

could you post the forum where you found this?
i'd like to see for myself what they're posting there, any clues on if there's a full version we can crack or something of the sort
Old 01/14/2008, 19:51   #20

i do it via pm,its a bit difficult as board..,and getting into it is sort of privat thing.
Old 01/15/2008, 03:43   #21

i used Restorator2007 for that.

here is another translated version by me with some cosmetic editing.
i've translated everything i could find there. maybe some words r translated incorrectly ,but i couldnt do better with help of google and babelfish transltators.

p.s . i dont know chenese at all
Attached Files
File Type: rar Perfect World.rar (688.4 KB, 92 views)
Old 01/15/2008, 04:27   #22

dont auto around hunt mob it only wait mob to atack u then only the chac aswer
Old 01/15/2008, 12:06   #23

nice .. its the same as the autoit.. auto skills are working..
Old 01/29/2008, 09:58   #24

wanna ask... can this program use in MY-ENG? version... okay i found out it works for WR but a problem how to set it auto atk?
Old 09/04/2009, 05:45   #25

.e file is source of epl,a kind of program languag from china
its english edition is called EPL.
this languag use popular in game hanging software,hacking software,and other.
it is most popular program languag for primary learner in china.
i am a advance programmar in it.
so,if you have any question,you can sent email to me at