Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Exiled Bot Elite Authentication

Discussion on [Release] Exiled Bot Elite Authentication within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Exiled Bot Elite Authentication

Elite Trial : For anyone who are interested in trying bot in elite mode , After level 45 and above . In accordance with the conditions . Elite mode trial is special than Free Mode , Free Mode can not bot more than Level 45, but for the Elite Trial. This can enable an unlimited lvl 45+.

Elite Trial
- Bots will stop working after Clear maps and one round
- Password for access for bots are changing every day.
- Must request a new password bots every day.

Review :

Download : Please inbox for get download -
Password : Please inbox for password -

Bot version 0.61 has been released.
Improvements since 0.60c :

Fixed the issue where bot attacks a monster with proximity shield from outside of the shield. Now if player is outside of the shield of the closest monster, it will move inside the shield.
Added an option for the user to decide if the scrolls taken should be stored or not (stash_scrolls in pickit.ini, true by default).
Added the "StashUnid" key to pickit default.ipd. This can be used for any item that should be stashed unidentified.
Added the "UpgradeMapTier" key to map default.ipd. This is very useful to upgrade some map that can't be runned by the bot and are ignored (ie. [Type] == "Dungeon Map" && [Rarity] != "Unique" # [UpgradeMapTier] == "true").
Fixed a bug related to animated guardian handling.

Please contact through the the information below.
Accept real user profile only

Quote:
[ Contact ]
Tel. : -
Line ID : -
Email : zbigzsupport @ facebook.com , Catiche @ fleckens.hu , CaticheSuperrito @ outlook.com
Facebook :
Old 05/17/2016, 16:24   #2

Facebook link no work? Anyone else use?
Old 05/17/2016, 18:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero1977 View Post
Facebook link no work? Anyone else use?

Working

Old 05/18/2016, 12:22   #4

someone tested?
Old 05/18/2016, 16:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackfairpl View Post
someone tested?
I will trying anyone tested post confirm on this forum and on fanpage soon
Old 05/18/2016, 18:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonmastertm View Post
Elite Trial : For anyone who are interested in trying bot in elite mode , After level 45 and above . In accordance with the conditions . Elite mode trial is special than Free Mode , Free Mode can not bot more than Level 45, but for the Elite Trial. This can enable an unlimited lvl 45+.

Elite Trial
- Bots will stop working after Clear maps and one round
- Password for access for bots are changing every day.
- Must request a new password bots every day.
What means this? What are conditions, what is elite trial? Must ask password each daily?

Sorry confusion, use crack auth works before, this software?

sorry english.
Old 05/18/2016, 18:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero1977 View Post
What means this? What are conditions, what is elite trial? Must ask password each daily?

Sorry confusion, use crack auth works before, this software?

sorry english.
It's in beta

Updated bot version 0.61
Old 05/23/2016, 12:21   #8

Confirmed not working, the Facebook account only replied 'Please wait...' after my request and then no response for the next 6 hours
Edit: so he responded, I received an installer for EB. After installation, running the program shows a command prompt asking for password. Entering the password opens the normal, unactivated EB that cannot be started (still asking to be Elite). I checked the background and there seems to be a few more suspicious processes running. All in all this does look somewhat suspicious and if you want to test it out, I recommend using it on a throwaway account
Old 05/23/2016, 16:39   #9

This is a scam, asked for DL & pw, got both but the download was a installer who installed nothing but a only installed a tmp & note & asked me to turn of UAC for a restart.

Update: The code and DL link he gives you are exactly the same no "Password for access for bots are changing every day." ****.

Please close this thread and ban OP.
Old 05/28/2016, 22:58   #10

helo, not work!
Closed Thread