Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Path of Exile Version 1.1.1 Blocking Build: How to Use One-handed Weapon and Shield t

Discussion on Path of Exile Version 1.1.1 Blocking Build: How to Use One-handed Weapon and Shield t within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Path of Exile Version 1.1.1 Blocking Build: How to Use One-handed Weapon and Shield t

I give up the equipment: The Bringer of Rain. In that way, you can also reach the aim of full-blocking melee character.

The advantages of the build
1. The builds make you have high defense and high blocking (high blood value), which contributes to a high survival characters.
2. The build can farm EX and equipments in most maps (maps that you can not regenerate man and health. Furthermore, you do not need to be afraid of reflex monsters)

Of course, there are also a few shortcomings I should note.
1. It will take a long time to shape up. If you want to see the practical effect in the battle, you need to reach the level above 75.
2. The damage output is low. You need to spend a short time in killing packs of monsters. The efficiency of farming is quite low.
More information on the build, click here
Old 03/14/2014, 15:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 113/0/0
It is quite nice build, i was looking to get used to the build but im still sticking to spectral throw. dont have the money to get those items