Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exiled Bot Beta v0.15k - (Works with Garena) Free no lv60 limit/session limit

Discussion on Exiled Bot Beta v0.15k - (Works with Garena) Free no lv60 limit/session limit within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exiled Bot Beta v0.15k - (Works with Garena) Free no lv60 limit/session limit

They have updated offsets to support Garena server in this update now. Enjoy.

Here's the download link:

It may be detected by antivirus, but this is a false positive as it is packed to prevent the creators to reverse engineer their own cracked app

Scan results:

Old 03/13/2014, 11:35   #2

i having a problem to go to their site also im having a problem to download this, am i the only one having this problem?
Old 03/13/2014, 12:38   #3

how can there be a k version if the website is down since j version? did...u make it yourself?

im so fking done with these retards, paid money and now i cant bot above 45

dl link doesnt work btw
Old 03/13/2014, 13:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by schinskis View Post
how can there be a k version if the website is down since j version? did...u make it yourself?

im so fking done with these retards, paid money and now i cant bot above 45

dl link doesnt work btw
The website is online from time to time for a couple of minutes. Apparently one of the devs that got kicked of the team is attacking the site non stop since the moment they kicked him. As far as i know they continue working on the project.
I have been able to open and the K version is indeed released, so thats real. If this file is clean... i dont know that.
Old 03/13/2014, 14:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaReaperd View Post
The website is online from time to time for a couple of minutes. Apparently one of the devs that got kicked of the team is attacking the site non stop since the moment they kicked him. As far as i know they continue working on the project.
I have been able to open and the K version is indeed released, so thats real. If this file is clean... i dont know that.

hm i see, but does the key verification work again? so you can use bots with 45+ i fu have elite account?

nah, still doesnt work. why did they even release it then