Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PoE] (Patch-)File Inspector

Discussion on [PoE] (Patch-)File Inspector within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PoE] (Patch-)File Inspector

Hi ePvPers!

Recently, while cleaning and organizing my HDD, I stumbled across an finished but yet unpublished project of my own. This so-called "Patch File Inspector" allows you to connect to the Path-of-Exile file servers and browse through the current release version's files and download them all at once or one by one.

In the very first place I created this project because I wanted to grab the music files and didn't knew how to extract them from the client files in the installation directory. But later on thoughts of modding capabilities came to my mind, so I decided to make it public (and for free of course).

I'm not very up to date of what tools and programs for extracting and modding are already released (especially the ePvP-Community) but maybe some of you might find this one of mine helpfull.

Enough talk, here are the facts:
- Written in Java for 32bit JRE (Should run in 64bit environment as well)
- Contains a .jar file which can be executed by doubleclicking it. If Windows asks how to open it, navigate to your java installation path and select the javaw.exe

Regards,
ifLoop
Attached Files
File Type: rar PoE_PatchInfo.rar (1.75 MB, 26 views)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
patch file 000000**.RTP
05/23/2013 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. Tell me please, who knows how to manually install the patch files. 000000**.RTP Need to install them do not use the launcher. Or maybe someone knows how to unpack them? I attached 4 of the file to a message. https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/041431777f56fa 103edfab80c1bac61c3e6ff81b42bb06d83045a41316f9378f /analysis/1369311476/ No one knows how to manually install this file? "000000**.RTP"
Cannot make patch file
11/19/2011 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Help i was downloading S4league Patch and i cannot enter the game coz of a problem , i dont have a bypass too and other hacks i deleted them Help pls The Error is
[Q] div Patch file !!!~!
08/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I run the launcher was un-pack for the client. The problem was execution, but Patch div file Does not merge files. Div constantly as you can split compression programs are there?
need ini file, patch did something...
03/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey guys, can someone just copy and past their ini/3DEffectObj.ini My client gives me an error saying it canno find "Amount " in ini/3DEffectObj.ini so i'm guessing the code in the ini file isn't right. Uploading the file on this thread is fine too, I just need the updated one. Sorry if i'm confusing anyone, i'm new to all this and trying to figure out how everything works. I'd appreciate the help, thanks. :)
Patch file
02/20/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
What file in the .../worldofwarcraft is the patch file so when i take it out it wont patch anymore?