Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiple Supporter Package Account many Premium Stash Tab High Level Chars uvm

Discussion on Multiple Supporter Package Account many Premium Stash Tab High Level Chars uvm within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiple Supporter Package Account many Premium Stash Tab High Level Chars uvm

Hey,

i got an account for sale with multiple supporter packages, many high level characters, legacy items, mtx , tons of premium stash tabs , a Headhunter , many quad stash tabs, Map stash tab, Essence Stash tab, Card stash tab, Dump tabs and many more.

There are aswell 3 Mirror of Kalandra's, over 200 Exalted Orbs, 5000 Chaos orbs and 15000 Jeweler orbs.

The account has a level 90 Marauder, Level 97 Raider, Level 96 Trickster, Level 97 Trickster, Level 98 Trickster, Level 92 Ranger, Level 81 Summoner and a Level 94 Elementalist.
Aswell top 10 Essence Drain Trickster dps wise with 10k Energy Shield.
Can do any content!

And many more

Asking price: 400€
Payment method: skrill or bank transfer
email change: possible

Sold an league account to trusted user here on epvp. That was like almost 2 years ago.
Also tons of sales via ownedc0re
Always safe! Hope to hear from you

If ur interested pm me here on forums.
Or hit me on discord: fuzi#7398
screenshare can be provided or screenshots.
Old 01/23/2020, 17:05   #2

most of the currency has been sold recently.
Left is the account with tons of stash tabs, mtx, supporter packages.

There is still top gear on the account aswell #top ed/contagion build on metamorph.
Over 3000 Red maps, Burial Chambers, Double Corrupted Items, Legacy Items (Windripper) and so on.
Double Corrupted Atziri Gloves and many more. Multiple Supporter packages.

new price: 50€
payment method : skrill
can you change email adress: yes

If ur interested pm me here on forums.
Or hit me on discord: fuzi#7398
Also got a lot of feedback on 0wnedcore and aswell many vouchers.
Old 01/25/2020, 18:19   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Old 01/26/2020, 12:25   #4

Account has been sold.

Best of luck to everyone