Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Account with 38 Premium Stash Tabs, some MTX & Legacy Supporter

Discussion on Account with 38 Premium Stash Tabs, some MTX & Legacy Supporter within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account with 38 Premium Stash Tabs, some MTX & Legacy Supporter

Title. The account owns the Legacy Supporter Pack and a total of 38 premium stash tabs. This includes 2 Quad Tabs, Currency, Essence, Divination Tab, Map and Fragment Tab.

There are some challenge rewards available (some perandus, breach, essence, harbinger) and some skill effects aswell. (ST, SRS, Spectre)

Comes without characters nor items worth mentioning since I have given these away when I originally quit. I am the first owner.

The price is ~50, negotiable. If you are interested send me a private message on these forums. I prefer PayPal or PaySafe. I'd also accept Warframe Platinum.

Sold!

Closed Thread

« Buying some shitz | PoE Vaal Orb Currency Guide »

Similar Threads
Account with lots of MTX & Tabs!
08/27/2018 - Path of Exile Trading - 1 Replies
#sold
Selling POE account with 2 supporter pack, few characters level 80+, items, MTX
04/19/2018 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my path of exile account. I have 100$ supporter pack from harbinger league and 60$ supporter pack from abbys league. The points from packs were spent on boxes and got much more MTX such as fire wings, light cloak, portal effects, golem MTX and much more... The account has: -5 premium stash tab
Selling top poe account with 36 premium stash tabs & mtx
06/17/2017 - Path of Exile Trading - 1 Replies
hello, since i quit with the game i want to sell my account. I need the money for a new guitar. Ive put a lot of money into it and a lot of time. Put around 250$ into the account for premium stash tabs and mtx's. I'm the first owner. You get the account, also we can change email adress. The account never used any third party programs! Details to my account:
WTS PoE account, 24 premium stash tabs for 20
12/06/2016 - Path of Exile Trading - 1 Replies
See title. I am looking forward to sell my PoE account with 23 premium stash tabs plus the currency stash tab. As of now, the account doesn't have any characters nor items. It was never banned and comes with all the details you need to successfully take ownership. I am looking for atleast 20, preferably via PayPal or PaySafeCards. A good amount of e*gold will also do, send me a private message if you are interested.