Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lots of internals dtc?

Discussion on lots of internals dtc? within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lots of internals dtc?

friend and I used noble 3, both got banned same day just a few hours in even though we were playing legit beforehand perfectly fine

purchased new pc, bought hyperflick, banned within a few hours play (just basic version there isn't even esp)
Old 01/15/2024, 23:31   #2

Your HWID is flagged if you are getting banned. I personally use Noble and have been using the same account for the last 2 seasons. So no it's not detected. Neither is HF.
Old 01/17/2024, 08:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainbleach View Post
Your HWID is flagged if you are getting banned. I personally use Noble and have been using the same account for the last 2 seasons. So no it's not detected. Neither is HF.
see what i said in original post

i purchased a brand new pc, bought hyperflick, used it and banned within a few hours just basic version no esp lol
Old 01/17/2024, 13:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltons View Post
see what i said in original post

i purchased a brand new pc, bought hyperflick, used it and banned within a few hours just basic version no esp lol
you are not playing legit then, overwatch has improved their anticheat, features like autoskill and flick keys are just risky
Old 01/25/2024, 19:08   #5

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicb1357 View Post
you are not playing legit then, overwatch has improved their anticheat, features like autoskill and flick keys are just risky
and as always ppl from the internet saying full of **** without knowing, he s right 90% of cheats are detected well not detected the game will know that you are using a cheat no matter wich one u use they will know it.. and it will result a ban under 1-48h only the cheat seller and their staff claim that ow cheats are not undetected
Old 01/25/2024, 19:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfishpool View Post
and as always ppl from the internet saying full of **** without knowing, he s right 90% of cheats are detected well not detected the game will know that you are using a cheat no matter wich one u use they will know it.. and it will result a ban under 1-48h only the cheat seller and their staff claim that ow cheats are not undetected
how do I have my account for over 2 months then? if you play like a cheater you will get banned, maybe start playing legit instead of holding flick key all game lil bro
Old 01/26/2024, 15:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicb1357 View Post
how do I have my account for over 2 months then? if you play like a cheater you will get banned, maybe start playing legit instead of holding flick key all game lil bro
Exactly. Cheaters out here with 90% scoped accuracy on widow then come crying cuz they got their account banned lol. Hyperflick is NOT detected. Noble is NOT detected. Playing like a bot = ALWAYS DETECTED