Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Opinions on Avalon?

Discussion on Opinions on Avalon? within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Opinions on Avalon?

I've been looking for a good cheat to use and Avalon seems pretty good and is my current option since FC isn't available at the moment, but I want to know people's opinions on the cheat before I give it a try.
Old 12/21/2023, 19:49   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaynesWife View Post
I've been looking for a good cheat to use and Avalon seems pretty good and is my current option since FC isn't available at the moment, but I want to know people's opinions on the cheat before I give it a try.
OP on soj
it doesnt have a lot of features, just tried soj and widow and they both good
the aimbot is actually bad imo and kinda obvious
didnt get banned once with it so ig its UD
Old 12/22/2023, 01:00   #3

elite*gold: 7
was dtc few weeks ago use Xulace pls
Old 12/26/2023, 04:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by khif View Post
was dtc few weeks ago use Xulace pls
Lol?
Old 01/15/2024, 16:01   #5

Avalon is totaly sh*t, did buy 14 days key from november my ticket doesnt closed yet on injection problem.
Old 01/15/2024, 17:25   #6

Lazy *** devs
Old 01/16/2024, 07:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warzerg View Post
Avalon is totaly sh*t, did buy 14 days key from november my ticket doesnt closed yet on injection problem.
Certain your problem was fixed, you left the server. Also since when do we offer 14 day keys? You guys make up random **** for no reason, at least be honest or lie in a way its believeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekhh View Post
Lazy *** devs
Wh wh i can't use my cheat for 3 days after update because they are adding more security, cloud configs and 2 new products meanwhile none of my subtime gets lost and i also get extra time added wh wh
Old 01/16/2024, 23:32   #8

unfortunately the price is higher than the Avalon
That's why I'm with Xulace.
Old 01/17/2024, 22:07   #9

I don't use your cheat but just by looking through your Discord i know this is ****.
You sound rly mature and respectful to your customers when they don't agree with you
Old 01/20/2024, 22:49   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by .KaiZy View Post
Certain your problem was fixed, you left the server. Also since when do we offer 14 day keys? You guys make up random **** for no reason, at least be honest or lie in a way its believeable.

Really? My problem got resolved after 3 months? Okay... and where did I lie?
Old 01/21/2024, 19:24   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekhh View Post
I don't use your cheat but just by looking through your Discord i know this is ****.
You sound rly mature and respectful to your customers when they don't agree with you
You aren't a customer? Nor am i disrespectful to any customer, if you would actually look in the discord you'd see that.

Also funny how you say the product is **** from the beginning and our devs are lazy when you have never used it LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warzerg View Post
Really? My problem got resolved after 3 months? Okay... and where did I lie?
You left? It was fixed earlier. I mean if you want we can put everything on the table from the ticket ?

We don't sell 14 days key so how did you get one?
Old 01/22/2024, 21:59   #12

hmm, interesting