Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch chairs with controller support?

Discussion on Overwatch chairs with controller support? within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch chairs with controller support?

Anyone know a reputable chair with controller support for overwatch?

Thanks!
Old 12/28/2023, 17:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey! As far as I can tell none of them do, but I'm sure if you used remapping tool or something to that affect it would allow you to setup a key bind and use the chair that way. I think controller support for cheats on pc is a pretty small niche so I can't imagine a lot of devs adding that in.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is Anyone Selling Chairs for "Enlisted" That Support Current Technology?
02/14/2024 - Enlisted Trading - 2 Replies
In my search for gaming chairs compatible with "Enlisted," I've found a concerning lack of options. There is one seller, but their chair only supports Windows 10 and not even the latest version. Let's be honest, at this point, sticking with Windows 10 is akin to clinging to outdated technology. It feels like catering to a demographic resistant to change—essentially selling to a generation that's living in the past. Speaking as a Boomer myself, I admit we often lag behind in embracing current...
Any overwatch cheat that has controller support?
04/07/2022 - Overwatch - 1 Replies
Is there any overwatch cheat that has controller support? Hyperflick was the only one that worked with it (tried for 1 day) but I heard they have a lot of detection history.
[Selling] Night Owl Chairs - Best Chairs 🔥 Unlock All Tool 👌 Undetected 👾 Accounts
09/06/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/85350864086 6697266/883724300295753728/Webp.net-resizeimage_2. png Buy Today at NightOwl.GG Discord: W i C K e D#5733 Note: Prices have been reduced On EFT & Rust Monthly.
[HowTo]PS3 Controller/USB-Controller/Xbox Controller auf dem PC benutzen
01/13/2014 - Tutorials - 11 Replies
Ja, da hier in der Sektion 90% nurnoch aus "VERDIENE GELD IM INTERNET", "400€ IM MONAT NUR AM PC HOCKEN" besteht und größtenteils eh sogut wie unmöglich ist, habe ich mir gedacht, dass ich dieses Tutorial hiermal schreibe, damit hier etwas Abwechslung herrscht Dieses Tutorial ist eher für den Einzelsucher/Googlesucher gemacht worden, d.h. für Personen, die genau dieses Problem haben, und diesen Thread hier finden. ANLEITUNG 1. Schritt: Den Controller anschließen - Schließt den...
[Suche] Xbox 360 Controller / Ps3 Controller
06/12/2012 - Consoles Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo liebe Community ich suche einen Xbox 360 Controller oder eben einen der Sony Variante. Möchte damit gerne Fifa 12 am PC zocken, mein PS2 Controller kotzt mich an ;) Was ich dafür gebe? Geld. PSC/Bargeld bei RL Treff (Mannheim)/Banküberweisung Danke im Voraus