Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FC or PO

Discussion on FC or PO within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FC or PO

both full control and phantom overlay sounds really good but what are the pros/cons of each?
cheers
Old 09/14/2023, 11:38   #2

you should use noble. just sayin.
Old 09/14/2023, 13:38   #3

elite*gold: 1614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frz_aus View Post
both full control and phantom overlay sounds really good but what are the pros/cons of each?
cheers
If you are looking for the best cheats, we recommend you to try SWAN, join our discord to get a free trial key, We are the safest external program using advanced technology, unlike other cheats, Many cheats are internal programs(Dangerous and easily detected), Unlike these internal cheats,SWAN does not inject any DLL into the game and does not use any Hooks, SWAN includes built-in spoof as well as free anti-flag to maximize the protection of customer accounts.
While maximizing the protection of your account, we offer the most comprehensive features such as Flick Aim|Assist Aim|Skill Helper|Silent Aim|Anti Aim|BackTrack|Skill Monitor|Outline ESP|skeleton ESP|Sombra ESP|Health Bar ESP+many other features

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ov...per-cheap.html

We have created documentation for users, you can find everything you want in this documentation, such as a list of features, explanation of the function of the function, error solutions.
Old 09/14/2023, 20:59   #4

FC is easily one of the best public cheats, it has been UD since their release and survived the last ban wave.
Old 09/14/2023, 23:45   #5

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainbleach View Post
you should use noble. just sayin.
DO NOT use Noble/Eden/HF/Swan all 4 will get u banned very fast PO is a great option FC is good to but they have had some ban waves in the past best to use PO best for security
Old 09/15/2023, 02:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by khif View Post
DO NOT use Noble/Eden/HF/Swan all 4 will get u banned very fast PO is a great option FC is good to but they have had some ban waves in the past best to use PO best for security
FC has not had ANY banwaves.

Still running strong and undetected.
Old 09/15/2023, 03:09   #7

FC for sure, PO simply cannot be compared, PO doesn't even have any skill assist atm,
Old 09/15/2023, 03:13   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshbaker222 View Post
FC and PO simply cannot be compared, PO doesn't even have any skill assist atm,
The thread says FC or PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckaiten View Post
FC has not had ANY banwaves.

Still running strong and undetected.
They did a few months ago
Old 09/15/2023, 11:05   #9

Quote:
I need to counter your point, for what you are saying "banned very fast" doesn't exist, that is because individual users accumulate too many reports Blizzard automatically bans. It's algorithmic banning, not detected
SWAN has many users in the Top500
Old 09/16/2023, 05:05   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OW_SwanOfficial View Post
I need to counter your point, for what you are saying "banned very fast" doesn't exist, that is because individual users accumulate too many reports Blizzard automatically bans. It's algorithmic banning, not detected
swan has definitely been detected before, and has suffered multiple banwaves, (I know because i used to use your product) stop lying to the masses
Old 09/16/2023, 06:29   #11

Quote:
Dosent matter if they are Top500 lmao they will get et banned in a month or a week from the banwaves
Old 09/16/2023, 06:44   #12

Quote:
Dosent matter if they are Top500 lmao they will get et banned in a month or a week from the banwaves
grey59 soulja
Old 09/16/2023, 10:31   #13

lol well, It looks like there are a lot of paid Water armys in EPVP. They discredit all but their own products

Smart people know that OW anti-cheat system runs on the number of reports, and once a lot of players report you, you will be banned whether you cheat or not. If you're hitting Aimbot hotkeys every second of every day, why wouldn't you get banned? Imagine your own GAME SENSE, how does a silver level player not get caught cheating in a GM match?

There is a detailed analysis report about OW reporting (algorithm) bans in our discord server's bulletin.
Ok I know you guys don't care about this, because many of you are denigrating other products simply to promote your own

Why are you guys shying away from users who have never been banned in our discord?
btw on the exclusion that you are not Water army, if you get banned soon, I think you guys are flagged
Old 09/17/2023, 01:17   #14

Quote:
lol well, It looks like there are a lot of paid Water armys in EPVP. They discredit all but their own products

Smart people know that OW anti-cheat system runs on the number of reports, and once a lot of players report you, you will be banned whether you cheat or not. If you're hitting Aimbot hotkeys every second of every day, why wouldn't you get banned? Imagine your own GAME SENSE, how does a silver level player not get caught cheating in a GM match?

There is a detailed analysis report about OW reporting (algorithm) bans in our discord server's bulletin.
Ok I know you guys don't care about this, because many of you are denigrating other products simply to promote your own

Why are you guys shying away from users who have never been banned in our discord?
btw on the exclusion that you are not Water army, if you get banned soon, I think you guys are flagged
So if I'm not cheating and I get reported I'll still get banned??
Old 09/17/2023, 01:24   #15

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,073
PhantomOverlay is the safest on the market for all of the cheats they provide, simply because Zebleer was an anti-cheat developer and has the best understanding of how to remain undetected. Does this mean he will never be detected? No. At the end of the day, it's various teams with hundreds of millions of dollars behind them versus one developer, but his products will always outlast his competitors.

That said... as Joshbaker noted, PO doesn't have any skill assist. It's a barebones cheat designed for hitscan heroes. If you're a Widow, McCree, Soldier, etc., it'll be good for you, but you'll still have to manage ults, melee, etc. If you're looking for overall functions, FC might serve you better.

Zebleer has a no questions asked refund policy, so if you buy PO and use it for 24 hours, don't like it, he'll refund you.
Thanks
2 Users