Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why to stop searching for ow cheeto and just go unleashed

Discussion on Why to stop searching for ow cheeto and just go unleashed within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why you should stop searching for ow cheeto and just go unleashed

today I want to talk about unleashed, rn is the best one that i had tried so far, i didn't bought it yet cuz is expensive for me rn but i had the possibility to try it the first time for 120 minutes, yes they give 120 minutes full free trial and they do an 7 days free for the new year too.
Well the cheeto have a lot of personalization if u are famialiar with this type of things u can create your one and private config for rank.
I start using it on the new year event i start from 2100 and i got 3k the only time i got called was when i was holding like an ape the keybind for the aimbot, but that was my fault, the cheeto come whit pre saved configs but you can found on theyr website a lot of configs so if u are not the type to spent hours to try to found the best config, u can just con on the website or they discord and grab one and u are free to go one tapping people like a pro.
the cheat come with some auto skill but not for all the heroes but still they are enough like auto dash genji auto mele for the doom auto punch enemy and echo had an entire auto skill config not sure about all the other i'm still trying them annex
i tryed it most with widow hanzo cree solider and i was not disappointed the cheeto work like charm even with champ that require prediction such phara hanzo mei etc ..
the only problems that i found using it in this 7 days was that sometimes the cheat was not working for sometimes like a random freeze and the fact that sometime i was having problems to pick a config on the menu cuz wasn't letting me press it , but unless for the random freeze that happen like one time is not something that happen more than that atleast for me.
in general i am satisfied if it weren't for the fact that i'm poor asf i would buyed the lifetime license that btw is only 400 euros so is a huge deal and 145 for a month anyway the cheat have some minor problems but is does his work you can easly clim even to master and more if u not hold the kebind all the time, the community on discord id friendly and the admin are always up to help even if u aren't even a buyer but just someone that is trying a the free 120 minute time or just for any other question.
If you are looking for a good ow cheeto go to unleashed ur not gonna be disappointed and also watch this video and tell me if there is any other provider that have such a huge intro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2022, 20:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
and your account is??? banned? not banned?