Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/25/2022, 20:40   #376

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
i dunno ESP is super ******* obvious tbh
if a braindead person uses it, then yes, it is very obv
I know how to use it, I have never been banned for this in the csgo matchmaking and leagues, my replays was watched very often. and it's harder to hide than in the ow.

Rijin has one obvious setting that cannot be turned off - auto melee, sometimes it's shameful to kill genji, who swift you from behind with low hp, and you kill him with your hand
Old 10/25/2022, 21:04   #377

Judging by this list Edenity would be the best option cause it's OW2 ready and has no ban waves, but when I go to the site it says Edenity isn't updated yet for OW2?
Old 10/25/2022, 21:12   #378

Quote:
Originally Posted by khysarth View Post
Judging by this list Edenity would be the best option cause it's OW2 ready and has no ban waves, but when I go to the site it says Edenity isn't updated yet for OW2?
it is already available, but people have a lot of problems with injection, crashes, aimbot lagging and etc
Old 10/25/2022, 21:55   #379

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasdwasd123s View Post
if a braindead person uses it, then yes, it is very obv
I know how to use it, I have never been banned for this in the csgo matchmaking and leagues, my replays was watched very often. and it's harder to hide than in the ow.

Rijin has one obvious setting that cannot be turned off - auto melee, sometimes it's shameful to kill genji, who swift you from behind with low hp, and you kill him with your hand
the genji thing isnt that sus, its no different to throwing a widow mine on your own body when you know the genji is going to dash you. even if he comes from behind, hes probably been trying to flank whole game and thats predictable as ****.

maybe something like auto grav deflect is more noticeable if you do it every single time and at the same frame interval. basically think about how scripters are caught in pvp FOR HONOR games for that one.

all im saying is wallhacks for new people are not good, no amount of cheats are going to teach you game sense and if you have no game sense than walls are really noticeable.
Old 10/25/2022, 22:35   #380

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
all im saying is wallhacks for new people are not good, no amount of cheats are going to teach you game sense and if you have no game sense than walls are really noticeable.
like any function in the cheat, it will be very noticeable if you are new.
aimbot/trigger are noticeable with any "legit" settings
If you have a poor your own aim skills, crosshair placement, movements, bad gameplay overall - you'll always be noticeable at high ranks
so it makes no difference wh or something else
when I check replays on top ranks, I often see people with an obvious aim assist, they think they're so legit - but then they get manual ban
Old 10/26/2022, 00:05   #381

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by khysarth View Post
It is the best option at the moment, but it is a bit unstable. Wait for patches to go out or try your luck and see if it'll work without crashes fore you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2022, 00:37   #382

i buy a code for Edenity hack i can't use it because they stopped redeeming
Old 10/26/2022, 03:59   #383

RIJIN will be banned once every 3 days, but there is also a guarantee that we will work on improvement. Use an account that you can throw away to play. EDEN is very good but unfinished. But it will improve soon. And SELL is a scammer who sells garbage that cannot be used. please be careful.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2022, 05:39   #384

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by exid4exid View Post
RIJIN will be banned once every 3 days, but there is also a guarantee that we will work on improvement. Use an account that you can throw away to play. EDEN is very good but unfinished. But it will improve soon. And SELL is a scammer who sells garbage that cannot be used. please be careful.
There is no such thing as "SELL" - it is SHELL. With an H.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2022, 07:57   #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
There is no such thing as "SELL" - it is SHELL. With an H.
+10 again on Shell having bad customer support. They asked for an email and key, i provided an email and said "30D key" I was ignored for about a week, and once they got back to me they said they ignored me because i didn't send my actual key. Hindsight is 20/20, and i should've sent my actual key, but it would've only taken their support 2 seconds to ask for my actual, legitimate key.
Old 10/26/2022, 13:13   #386

That's right, it was SHELL. Scammer SHELL! I think there are many victims. Scammer SHELL legal?looooool
Old 10/26/2022, 14:34   #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellpz View Post
Is Eden active?

Can we download?
Did anyone test it?

I did tested it, and it is currently not worth to buy.

The only real thing i experienced was the Bluescreen in the first Match.
The Cheat Menu is buggy and the features can only be changed with ESC/Windows Key-Spam, and left click (LOL)

They failed in marketing, released an very early state of the cheat, never announced OW2 will going to be updated in their website, or any other status.
There is no Discord button link option on their website also..

If you curious you can join the Discord from Edenity with this :

In addition the thread maker put Edenity in OW2 Ready, people will going to buy Keys and then claim they got scammed, cause the product payload was disabled or they experiencing bluescreens. I actually using Ghostware since over an Week with zero bans, and an pretty strong Aimbot, you only need to have a performing Config and the recommended Video Settings from their Discord Server.

For now my alternative till a good internal cheat is released

Edit: Its recommended to spoof your MAC Adress with TMAC, so you are safe
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2022, 14:57   #388

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPWKSA View Post
i buy a code for Edenity hack i can't use it because they stopped redeeming
because the overwatch has been updated, and they are lazy to update offsets

Quote:
Originally Posted by derleichtekill2 View Post
Edit: Its recommended to spoof your MAC Adress with TMAC, so you are safe
changing the mac address does nothing, there are many other identifications
Old 10/26/2022, 16:16   #389

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasdwasd123s View Post
changing the mac address does nothing, there are many other identifications
It does more than not doing anything though.
Old 10/26/2022, 20:31   #390

does hakk actually have esp? all their videos say aimbot, esp but only show the aimbot