Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/25/2022, 00:10   #361

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlxk1 View Post
Cheat isnt fully out yet, its the equivalent to ios 16 beta, anyone can download but you know its a beta. They are working on adding all original features while staying UD, its why they have a barebones version right now
Dude, please use your ******* eyes to read.
I never stated they released a fully developed product. I acknowledged that the **** they released was ***. That's my whole point. Don't release an *** product for people to use; not only is it bad branding but it also deters customers. There's a reason why better products like Hyperflick and Avalon don't have 'trial' versions or release their **** work-in-progress version.
Old 10/25/2022, 00:22   #362

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzo View Post
I never stated they released a fully developed product. I acknowledged that the **** they released was ***. That's my whole point. Don't release an *** product for people to use; not only is it bad branding but it also deters customers. There's a reason why better products like Hyperflick and Avalon don't have 'trial' versions or release their **** work-in-progress version.
HF is better?
1. Overprices as ****
2. System requirements are ******* *** (only Intel, no Win 11 Support, no support for latest update 22H2)
3. Arrogant staff
4. Takes weeks to update
5. No options for config, only semi-legit and rage settings without anything else
Old 10/25/2022, 03:05   #363

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIGHTLER88 View Post
I never said I was against HWID bans. We have an external system that we have been testing in private that will utilize a hypervisor. The same setup we are currently using in EAC games.

Also, there is no current evidence to support any sort of HWID-related tracking or bans. I know that Warzone and so on might be using a system like this, but they are two totally different studios. The customer can decide to run this "anti-flagging" stuff if they want, but right now we aren't going to do something that we believe does nothing, at least in Overwatch's case.

If we didn't want people to discuss it why have we made about 10 announcements using @ to everyone in the discord about it and allowed anyone to talk about it apart from blatant shit talkers (which I'm not going to allow to stay in the discord in any situation no matter what the reason is)

lol lies & Lies

I am just a customer and I said :

" I was banned bcz of Rajin within their 3 security updates and I am not gonna use it anymore"

before getting banned you BLACKLISTED the words "Detected, BAN, BANNED" on your discord .. so everyone who says it gets timeout for 5 minutes.

so people on your discord are using "beam instead of bans" to avoid the bot.

also I sent @ proof that I am a current customer and got banned from your discord + I had an active sub during the ban.

Idc anymore about the ban but u full of lies here .. thank god that ur shit cheat is listed on "DO NOT TRUST" u don't deserve the customers trust anyway.

and BTW, I literally don't care if I get banned within the next day of playing bcz I know I am using a cheat .. but you don't want to let people to share what are their experience + lying about DT and trying to hide it then putting the blame on the user and then comes here to lie more?

glad you have shiity reputation tbh..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2022, 03:37   #364

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackster0915 View Post
HF is better?
1. Overprices as ****
2. System requirements are ******* *** (only Intel, no Win 11 Support, no support for latest update 22H2)
3. Arrogant staff
4. Takes weeks to update
5. No options for config, only semi-legit and rage settings without anything else
Just because something is out of your price range doesn't mean it's automatically worse than something you can afford. System requirements don't make a product better or worse, either. Are you dumb?
You talk about arrogant staff as if Supa and fipa don't have nine inch sticks up their *****.
Also, Hyperflick does have options for configs. It's just that you and your broke *** couldn't afford the other versions. ***.
Old 10/25/2022, 09:23   #365

elite*gold: 0
Scammer SELL's website, Discord is below. I sell unusable things and sleep every day without support. Don't buy from SELL if you don't want to be scammed.

Old 10/25/2022, 16:18   #366

Quote:
Just because something is out of your price range doesn't mean it's automatically worse than something you can afford. System requirements don't make a product better or worse, either. Are you dumb?
You talk about arrogant staff as if Supa and fipa don't have nine inch sticks up their *****.
Also, Hyperflick does have options for configs. It's just that you and your broke *** couldn't afford the other versions. ***.
amen, brother.

Don't know who the guy talked to in hf discord but staff there are super nice.
Their pricing is also reasonable because you get what you paid for. Worth every penny.
Updates are usually quick unless there's a major update where AC has a major change. They take their time to investigate and give us a safe product. + compensation for all the downtime.
Old 10/25/2022, 16:52   #367

Quote:
How tf you think they tested it??? They hit a brick wall testing on their hardware so they made it public and even state will compensate during the time it was open for 6 Hour + keys. And its not deterring anyone, they released UD and are prioritizing UD over anything else. UD > extra features personally.
Old 10/25/2022, 17:41   #368

They probably released a ****** early version because of all the cringe kids crying and begging and complaining that its taking long to release a proper version.

if you used it and it was ****, or got banned, you deserve it.

Just ******* wait. its not that hard.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2022, 17:56   #369

Thank you for maintaining this! It's helped a lot!
Old 10/25/2022, 18:02   #370

rijin detected again. yeah fail on launch avoid this cheat...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2022, 18:20   #371

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlxk1 View Post
How tf you think they tested it??? They hit a brick wall testing on their hardware so they made it public and even state will compensate during the time it was open for 6 Hour + keys. And its not deterring anyone, they released UD and are prioritizing UD over anything else. UD > extra features personally.
There is a fix for the hyper v crashes public on uc, now idk if that would be easy to implement in a p2c but still.

Also the crashes are cause the ac detects the virtualization **** going on, cheers.

They dont ban for it rn cause they dont have a reliable way of distinguishing between legit use and the hyper v hacks up rn but still, stay on your toes.
Old 10/25/2022, 18:27   #372

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddiecop View Post
rijin detected again. yeah fail on launch avoid this cheat...
Сan confirm this
I was banned today too. Played a tank only, with a simple ESP, so not for the reports
But nobody talks about it in discord? Probably just bans with a delay
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2022, 19:29   #373

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasdwasd123s View Post
Сan confirm this
I was banned today too. Played a tank only, with a simple ESP, so not for the reports
But nobody talks about it in discord? Probably just bans with a delay
i dunno ESP is super ******* obvious tbh
Old 10/25/2022, 20:20   #374

Is Eden active?

Can we download?
Did anyone test it?

Old 10/25/2022, 20:21   #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by exid4exid View Post
Scammer SELL's website, Discord is below. I sell unusable things and sleep every day without support. Don't buy from SELL if you don't want to be scammed.

+10
Bad support, bad tools